cant comunicate at all

Discus and support cant comunicate at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys wats going on with party and chat i cant comunicate with anyone 200b50a8-1990-45c2-a7f8-6bf14af883fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadow man 2013, Oct 7, 2019.

1. cant comunicate at all

hi guys wats going on with party and chat i cant comunicate with anyone

:)

shadow man 2013, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

cant comunicate at all

Hey shadow man

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to chat in parties.

I would first check your multiplayer connection, to make sure that you are not receiving any error messages. This can be done by following these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection

If you are receiving any sort of error messages, I would recommend that you check out the

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    wizard and see if some of these steps work for you.

Additionally, if you have anything other than an "Open NAT" type, you might want to check out the

Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution
    wizard to help alleviate that.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. aphoneuser10 Win User

error code 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90060007

I have the same problem. Cant use my console online!! Imposible to comunicate to anyone from microsoft. All my television is watched via my xbox. Not good.
  4. KA BAR 360 Win User

Xbox Live Down for the Count

Great to see MS all over this, as well as their constant updates and replies to the comunity.........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Positive Gamer Experience, Let’s hear it!

That´s an amazing experience, is good to hear this positive comments about online experiences, we feel very proud about our Xbox Comunity, and i think this is the principal objective of the comunity itself, bring to all gamers the safest and best place to
    share and game online.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I still cant comunicate with others

Is it still giving you the message that due to your past behavior your account is suspended?

Have you checked to see if there is a new suspension by signing into your account at enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

cant comunicate at all

1. cant comunicate at all - Similar Threads - cant comunicate

2. I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been accepted into the program but I cant play any games because they just get stuck...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Iguanalifekiller [link] [comments]
  3. I cant login sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant login sea of thieves: hello guys, i got this error, only this game has a connection problem I play a lot of games but only this one not working can you help me? [img] f4964a32-7cf3-4fa5-8a7c-96d28436ebcc
  4. Cant share achievements on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant share achievements on xbox 360: When i want share achievement to facebook on xbox 360 im getting error with code: 0x00000199 40a46584-2635-4694-892d-28170dcd6d50
  5. i cant redeem a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a gift card: My brother recently gave me his old Xbox one with about 2 months lest of live on it so when that ran out I went to enter the code he gave me for another six months but it didn't work so I just...
  6. Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.: I cant leave the Xbox insider program for Minecraft windows 10 i deleted my insider account, enrolled and unrolled in the program multiple times, reinstalled Minecraft multiple times, and...
  7. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31
  8. Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10: Hi, so i got a bluetooth capable xbox one controller but i cant for the love of god after 6 hours of reading and trying, get it to work. The thing is i could pair it via bluetooth and it gets...
  9. I still cant comunicate with others

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still cant comunicate with others: So i got suspended for a miss spelt word that seemed inapropreat to xbox services causing me to have suspension, i looked at the details and saw when the suspention ends. A couple days later after...
  10. I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias: I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias mail 1d9e37ad-31be-46e6-8cf3-63868d1af151