Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

Discus and support Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth nothing pops up. I have a charger plugged in and is not sure if that is interfering with it

submitted by /u/LilMike115
    [link] [comments]

/u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019
  2. SimonHallberg Win User

Xbox one controller on Windows 10

I cant configure the Xbox controller in the app becuase it says: this controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect it with a USB-cabel if you want to configure it.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox elite 2 not connecting

Have you tried pairing it this way:

To connect an Xbox One controller to your iPhone, start by putting the controller into pairing mode by pressing the Xbox button and holding down the sync button (top of the controller) simultaneously. After that, go into the iPhone’s
    settings app and select the Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth menu. Select the controller from the list of available devices and choose to pair it with the iPhone.

This will only work so long as the iPhone’s Bluetooth technology is functional and the intended game allows for the use of a controller through a Bluetooth connection. To verify both systems support the use of the controller, check
    the phone’s Bluetooth system information as well as the game’s software information. If the app or game does not make it readily apparent if it supports the use of a controller, check the developer’s official website for more information.
  4. litecross91 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

i cant connect to pc my one S controller with bluetooth because need password.... i have 2.0 bluetooth dongle. any solution? please :)
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

6. FearedNightmare Win User

Connect Controller to xbox through PC

Hello

When streaming your Xbox One to your W10 PC you can just connect your controller to your PC and play like this. W10 should have the controller drivers ready to go already, just connect your controller via a USB cable or via Bluetooth (Bluetooth is only available
    if you have the new controller which comes with the Xbox One S)
Thema:

Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

1. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app - Similar Threads - Cant connect bluetooth

2. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31
  3. Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10: Hi, so i got a bluetooth capable xbox one controller but i cant for the love of god after 6 hours of reading and trying, get it to work. The thing is i could pair it via bluetooth and it gets...
  4. : CANT CONNECT TO WIFI

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : CANT CONNECT TO WIFI: : CANT CONNECT TO WIFI okay, so maybe you tell us what router, what wifi you use. your cannot connect or your xbox dont find your wlan? a276e55c-4d83-4c87-8d86-011e4df4a400
  5. : xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live: : xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live The problem is most likely the ISP. Was anyone else using the other xbox or playstation at the same time. If so then your device will receive less data from...
  6. Astro 40 mixamp cant connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro 40 mixamp cant connect: Hi People, i got the Astro40 mixamp. I cant them to work. i can hear the sound and i can control the sound. but My xbox one cant recognize my headphones? why ii can hear the sound but the de...
  7. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  8. cant connect my fortnite to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant connect my fortnite to my xbox: i cannot connect my xbox account to fortnite it keeps comming up with there was a problem with the external login system and if i do it through the website provided on the screen it says that its...
  9. Cant Connect to Console for Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Connect to Console for Streaming: Some info beforehand, I’m on cell data at work trying out console streaming. Using speed test my network is plenty fast enough to be able to stream my console, and testing my home network earlier...
  10. i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10): I cant find the connection of the Bluetooth controller on my pc please help 9de8f872-626b-457c-ba26-56a3cddaed27