Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

Discus and support Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth nothing pops up. I have a charger plugged in and is not sure if that is interfering with it

submitted by /u/LilMike115
    [link] [comments]

/u/LilMike115, Nov 14, 2019
  2. SimonHallberg Win User

Xbox one controller on Windows 10

I cant configure the Xbox controller in the app becuase it says: this controller is connected via Bluetooth. Connect it with a USB-cabel if you want to configure it.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox elite 2 not connecting

Have you tried pairing it this way:

To connect an Xbox One controller to your iPhone, start by putting the controller into pairing mode by pressing the Xbox button and holding down the sync button (top of the controller) simultaneously. After that, go into the iPhone’s
    settings app and select the Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth menu. Select the controller from the list of available devices and choose to pair it with the iPhone.

This will only work so long as the iPhone’s Bluetooth technology is functional and the intended game allows for the use of a controller through a Bluetooth connection. To verify both systems support the use of the controller, check
    the phone’s Bluetooth system information as well as the game’s software information. If the app or game does not make it readily apparent if it supports the use of a controller, check the developer’s official website for more information.
  4. litecross91 Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

i cant connect to pc my one S controller with bluetooth because need password.... i have 2.0 bluetooth dongle. any solution? please :)
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Connect Controller to xbox through PC

Hello

When streaming your Xbox One to your W10 PC you can just connect your controller to your PC and play like this. W10 should have the controller drivers ready to go already, just connect your controller via a USB cable or via Bluetooth (Bluetooth is only available
    if you have the new controller which comes with the Xbox One S)
  6. Mesecur Win User

Wireless controllers disconnecting

Does your pc have bluetooth by any chance? Maybe you could try connecting your wireless controler to your pc using bluetooth to see if it remains connected.

You could also try and update the controllers' firmware by connecting the controller to your pc with a usb-cable and using the xbox accessories app.
Thema:

Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

1. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app - Similar Threads - Cant connect bluetooth

2. Cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live: I have a xbox one s and it wont let me connect to xbox live how do i fix the problem it showing go to xbox/status i am connected to network but wont let me connect to xbox live...
  3. Cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live: When I connect to Xbox Live, it shows my NAT as open, but it also shows that services are unavailable below that. I've had this problem for 4 days now, I've tried resetting everything, I have no...
  4. Cant connect to Forza Horizon $ server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Forza Horizon $ server: I can not connect to the Forza Horizon 4 Server. Teredo filter is deaktivated in the router settings. [img] e0eaafa0-cd50-4278-bfec-2b39f6980dde
  5. Cant connect to certain player party or game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to certain player party or game: I cannot connect with a certain friend. We can’t join party or a game yet both of our NATs are open can anyone help? e0c74458-9d0a-4f7c-8fa4-225f0a371b39
  6. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20: I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load...
  7. mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?: Hi i used to play with my little brother, and we tried today to play again after a while. we are trying to play on lan but it does not work when i am the LAN server. but when he is on the xbox...
  8. Cant connect Phone app to streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect Phone app to streaming: Greeting everyone. I recently got back on after taking a break of several months. Got my xbox updated to the latest aplha preview and installed the Streaming App on my Android. I am not part of...
  9. Cant connect to CoD MW or Black Ops 4 online services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to CoD MW or Black Ops 4 online services: Can't connect to the online services of Modern Warfare or Black Ops 4. Funny thing is that my 8 year old Xbox one has no problem connecting to either one of these servers. I played Modern Warfare...
  10. i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10): I cant find the connection of the Bluetooth controller on my pc please help 9de8f872-626b-457c-ba26-56a3cddaed27