Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS

Discus and support Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got accepted into the xCloud preview for iOS. I load it up and I’m trying to connect my Elite Series 2 controller via Bluetooth to my iPhone.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaFonkster87, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS

I just got accepted into the xCloud preview for iOS. I load it up and I’m trying to connect my Elite Series 2 controller via Bluetooth to my iPhone. Any ideas as to why my phone isn’t seeing the controller? I’m running on an iPhone X with iOS 13.3.1.

submitted by /u/DaFonkster87
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaFonkster87, Feb 12, 2020
  2. stubear Win User

Xbox elite 2 not connecting

The issue isn’t the steps required to connect to bluetooth, I already know how to do that. The issue is these steps aren’t having the intended effect. The Elite Series 2 controllers seem to be having a specific problem connecting yo iOS devices. I’ve tried
    to connect to my mac, iPhone, iPad, and apple TV with no luck on either.
  3. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  4. DavonCook Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Well that sucks. ios 13 doesnt work with the elite series 2.... wonder when or if it will
  5. CAPGamez Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

I have tried a test with the controller with iOS, since iOS can now use bluetooth controllers, for fun i paired a standard Xbox1 controller and worked no problem, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 does not pair with my iPhone 11 Pro Max where the
    standard Xbox 1 controller does.

While I dont use my phone for playing games, i just thought to try it out for fun
  6. YaYa J Win User

Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

Yes, elite series 2 is not supported yet.

Xbox One S Controller (Model 1708) can pair with iphone.
Thema:

Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS

1. Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS - Similar Threads - Can’t connect Elite

2. Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.: Last night, both of our household Xbox One S’s just stopped connecting to our wireless network. I tried unplugging the modem and router and the Xbox One. None of that seemed to change anything....
  3. Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Home Xbox Settings Can’t Be Changed Until We Connect To The Service: So on my xbox, i have 2 accounts. 1 is me and the 2nd is my roommates. We both setup our home xboxs on this xbox so we could share games and game pass. But today we cant access game pass from my...
  4. Can’t connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox Live: I am trying to play Grand Theft Auto Online but it keeps taking me to straight to story mode cause apparently im not connected to xbox live but i am so i dont know what to do ive tried resetting...
  5. Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.: [IMG] submitted by /u/danthepro79 [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  7. Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable: Help My xbox one S all digital can’t connect to wifi after turn off, but I tried with cable is work well. I tried to restart router and restart console but it still doesn’t work Then I reset...
  8. Can’t connect to XBOX Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t connect to XBOX Live: I’m posting in regards of my brother’s account that has had trouble connecting to XBOX Live within the last couple of months. At first I thought he had gotten IP banned, but recently I had...
  9. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  10. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox elite 2 controller with iPad pro