Can't connect horizon life in FH4

Discus and support Can't connect horizon life in FH4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everytime I tried to connect horizon life, it takes forever to load and ends up getting nothing, not even an error message. Tried peer networking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MutekiTMS, Aug 9, 2020.

1. MutekiTMS
    MutekiTMS Guest

MutekiTMS, Aug 9, 2020
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Forza Horizon 2 - Unable To Race

To Choppy's response - Forza Horizon 2's end of life happened back in September. They're focused on FH4 now.
  3. Nightz7575 Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Yes I checked it already and updated but still can't connect to horizon life
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Connection a horizon life

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having an issue connecting to the online part of the game FH4. Are you able to play other online games? Do you get any error when you try and connect to horizon life? Let us know more so we can
    better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4 : Unable to join Horizon live + Microsoft servers

6. Wishcatcher Win User

Can't connect to Horizon Life servers.

Hi,

To make a correct troubleshooting of your compute do this > Put the ip of your computer in the DMZ of your router.

Unable any antivirus and firewall of your Windows.

DO NOT GO on any website cause at this point your are totally not secure.

Now launch the game and try to play.

If its working its meaning that your settings are wrong so adjust them.

If not, go to their own support page ( when DMZ is resetted , and antivirus and firewall enabled ) > https://support.forzamotorsport.net/

Regards,
Thema:

1. Can't connect horizon life in FH4 - Similar Threads - Can't connect horizon

2. Can't connect to Horizon live Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Horizon live Forza horizon 4: [img] I get this every time i try to join my friend or eliminator. I play on pc and he does two but he can join every thing and i dont I allready reinstalled and done the thing in the command...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 can't Connect Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 can't Connect Online: Hi! I'm an avid player on Forza Horizon and have been for a couple months now. I love the game, however the single player (or offline mode) is very low in comparison on how fun the game is when...
  4. Can't connect to servers on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to servers on Forza Horizon 4: Hello everybody! I've had this problem a while now. I can't join any online lobby nor join any friends. The only two "error" messages I get is : 1. "There was an error communicating with the...
  5. : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2: : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/is-forza-horizon-2-dead/9789c28f-af56-484d-8c44-70735c230497?page=1 Try the...
  6. I can't connect online at Forza Horizon 2. Why???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect online at Forza Horizon 2. Why???: I can't connect online at Forza Horizon 2. My NAT is open, but the game keeps saying "it is not possible to enter the session. Check your connection and try again". I can play all the other games...
  7. 地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem: 地平线4,xbox平台,突然 法连接到线上了,任何联网功能都 法使用,xbox网络自测一切正常,求救 [Translate by Mod] Horizon 4, xbox platform, suddenly can not connect to the line, any networking function can not be used, xbox network...
  8. Can't connect to Horizon Life servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Horizon Life servers.: As of late (1-2 weeks) I am having issues when trying to connect to the Horizon 4, Horizon Life servers on PC. Whenever the game loads I am forced in to a solo session and will never manage to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect): Hi there! I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain which ones, that don't have sense). I know a lot of people had and still have that...
  10. I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4: I can't connect to horizon life even though my multi-player connection has no problems 04d3d2c0-7c46-4e4c-9097-8fd1ef638028