Can't connect my Xbox account to anything

Discus and support Can't connect my Xbox account to anything in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Since a while I've been having issues linking my Xbox gamertag to other gaming clients, such as Origin, the Epic Games Launcher and the Rockstar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lars Vandeputte, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Can't connect my Xbox account to anything

Hi,

Since a while I've been having issues linking my Xbox gamertag to other gaming clients, such as Origin, the Epic Games Launcher and the Rockstar Games Social Club. Since this is happening consistently on multiple clients, I figured the issue has to be related
    to my Xbox account.

Here are the results of trying to link Xbox:

Can't connect my Xbox account to anything [​IMG]

Is there any known bug, occurence or setting that hinders the process of linking/connecting your Xbox account? Thanks in advance!

:)

Lars Vandeputte, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't connect my Xbox account to anything

1. Can't connect my Xbox account to anything - Similar Threads - Can't connect account

2. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  3. I can't connect to my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Xbox account: Hey ! I'm trying to play on a realm with my friend but I have this message : " You cannot play online multiplayer because of how yout Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy...
  4. Can't connect to microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to microsoft account in minecraft: I am trying to sign in to my son's Microsoft account in the minecraft app on his android tablet. It accepts his username and password fine but when it goes back to minecraft it says connecting......
  5. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]: [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.] [img]...
  6. Can't connect to my account on my xb360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my account on my xb360.: Can't connect to my xbox live account on my xbox 360 (Connect test is ok in settings/network) I can connect to this xblive on my pc, but all my games are gones.......
  7. Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox): Il mest impossible de se connecter mon compte sur xbox [Translation] It's impossible for me to log into my account on xbox 5503acb2-2bc9-4803-988f-bb225817beb8
  8. can't connect to my xbox account,

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to my xbox account,: when i open my xbox, i tried to connect to my account and nothing happen, just loading 55f11587-3906-47f4-8ac7-b891e0de5251
  9. I can't connect to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my xbox live account: I connected instantly at 1:00 PM EET but I tried to connect 5 times at 6:35PM EET with no success. What can I do? I am from Patras, Greece. I saw a post yesterday about this topic and I tried to...
  10. Can't connect to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to connect to my account but it won't have tchek all connection even to multiplayer connection was successful but it just won't let me connect to my xbox live account? why?...