Can't connect my xbox one controller to my android phone

Discus and support Can't connect my xbox one controller to my android phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to connect an xbox one controller (no bluetooth) to my phone (sumsung a70) to play games on my phone using the controller(like minecraft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FearBeasterX, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Can't connect my xbox one controller to my android phone

I am trying to connect an xbox one controller (no bluetooth) to my phone (sumsung a70) to play games on my phone using the controller(like minecraft and maybe genshin impact) however after i try to connect my controller to my phone using a usb cable and an OTG adapter, my phone does not detect my controller and does not connect, my controller works fine on my console both wired and wireless, works well on my PC while connected with a cable, and my phone can connect to other usb devices using the OTG such as usb drives, keboards, and mice, my controller's firmware is up to date, how do I fix this?

submitted by /u/FearBeasterX
    [link] [comments]

/u/FearBeasterX, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Popogeejoe Win User

Character Still Drifting

Jay go to settings and you can update the controller there...you will need and cord ( I used my cord from my Android phone ) to connect the controller to the Xbox One and follow the directions
  3. HighbredDoor219 Win User

Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

It still didnt work and i updated my controller too.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

5. BiohazardBR Win User

I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all.
    Hi HighbredDoor219 try to follow these steps
    here
    , if it' not working try
    here
    . I hope i helped.
  6. HighbredDoor219 Win User

Did not work. keeps saying wrong pin try again.
Thema:

Can't connect my xbox one controller to my android phone

1. Can't connect my xbox one controller to my android phone - Similar Threads - Can't connect controller

2. Can't Factory Reset Xbox One. Factory Reset Screen Turns Off Before Controller Connects.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Factory Reset Xbox One. Factory Reset Screen Turns Off Before Controller Connects.: So I got the black screen from the update about 10 days ago or so and I'm trying to factory reset my Xbox One. However when I bring up the factory reset screen, it turns off before my controller...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming on Windows 10: Can't Connect Controller (works in Game Bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming on Windows 10: Can't Connect Controller (works in Game Bar): [IMG] I have an Xbox Series X Controller connected to my PC via the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It works in other software, including the Xbox Game Bar and games on Game Pass, but for some reason, I...
  4. Can't connect Xbox controller to PC and Xbox at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox controller to PC and Xbox at the same time: Dear all, I'm trying to create a stream channel and I want to register my controller inputs on stream. I want to play the game on my Xbox One X and stream via my PC. For streaming I use OBS...
  5. Controller won't connect/Can't hear people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't connect/Can't hear people: I know several people that go on the Xbox app on their phone and change remote control to their phone and then change back to controller and have no issues. I changed mine back to my controller...
  6. i can't connect my controler to my pc is a 360 and it has the bluetooth buttom and it...

in XboX Insiders
    i can't connect my controler to my pc is a 360 and it has the bluetooth buttom and it...: can some one help me with that please? submitted by /u/zippyswings62 [link] [comments]
  7. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  8. Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hi! So I recently made a partial switch from Xbox to PC, and brought my Razer Thresher headset with me: (https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one/) I use...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...: Hi! I have been using my controller (second gen xbox elite controller) with difficulties because of how it can sometimes have difficulties connecting over bluetooth to win10, but it worked well...
  10. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125