: can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv

Discus and support : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv What type of HDMI cable are you using? Have you switched them around the slots? The xbox slot can... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SpoonB0Ylover, Jun 25, 2020.

1. : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv

What type of HDMI cable are you using?

Have you switched them around the slots?

The xbox slot can become loose sometimes so fiddle with the connection port.

:)

SpoonB0Ylover, Jun 25, 2020
  2. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

try to reset your tv to factory values
  3. Thoto05 Win User

can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv

Maybe use a other HDMI cable.
  4. N3RD BOT Win User

Have you tried switching the tvs input? Maybe you put the hdmi in the wrong slot
  5. Miniman2804 Win User

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options. Or visit xbox support on google.
  6. KC Koloboski Win User

My tv is not a Philips it is a Toshiba(as i stated in my original reply to this post) and my issue isn't with colour or sound, it is with the xbox not allowing me to to change the resolution even though it detects that the tv is 4k capable and the settings
    are correct for this on both. As i also previously stated this has only been an issue since May(it worked fine switching between mine and my friends tv's before that update) this only appears to be a problem for people connecting to different/new 4k tv's.
    As i also stated earlier before my old non-4k died on Sunday i was at least able to put it back to 1080 when i hooked it back up to my old tv but i have been the exact same issue as a great many people with many diffenert types of 4k tv's(there are many posts
    about this exact problem on these boards all dating from the end of May onwards!)

I am also using high speed HDMI cables so that is not the issue!!

If the same thing is happening to so many people ths is NOT a hardware issue!

The last set of updates has caused this, they are broken and Microsoft needs to address this issue and rectify it.

As someone who has been loyal to xbox since the original console( i still own my original xbox and my 360 as well as all of my games for both) i find the fact that this has been going on since May(according to the numerous messages accross the forums) and
    nothing has been done about it unacceptable.

With the next generation of consoles due at the end of the year i would normally be loyal to microsoft (as i have been for the last 15 or so years) and buy the next xbox without question but this is making me seriously consider changing to sony
Thema:

1. : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv - Similar Threads - can't connect Philips

2. In Asphalt 9, i can't connect my accounts in setting because the connect button is greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    In Asphalt 9, i can't connect my accounts in setting because the connect button is greyed out: So while reinstalled asphalt legends 9, everything was fine and then I went to settings to connect my Xbox account to it but the connect but is greyed out here is a screenshot and marked where...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....
  4. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  5. Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hi! So I recently made a partial switch from Xbox to PC, and brought my Razer Thresher headset with me: (https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one/) I use...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: just curious if anyone else is having problems connecting to xbox live. My wifi is fine, connects to everything else but my xbox 8295153a-1f9f-443b-83e9-f29413006b36
  7. I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to xbox live servers on AOE2 DEF with my own WiFi.: I've recently bought sea of thieves and AOE2 DEF ed but i cannot connect to xbox live servers my WiFi is bugged against it my brother has no issues connecting on his XBOX one but my laptop seems...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...: Hi! I have been using my controller (second gen xbox elite controller) with difficulties because of how it can sometimes have difficulties connecting over bluetooth to win10, but it worked well...
  9. Minecraft Additional Servers Can't Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Additional Servers Can't Connect: Additional servers are stuck on "Locating"... And NEVER connect...I have tried port forwarding, disabling my modem firewall, I have triple checked that Minecraft and all Microsoft apps are allowed...
  10. Can't connect to minecraft online in my brother's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to minecraft online in my brother's account: My minecraft only works online with the main xbox live gold account, despite being in the same family and working in other games 01eb4ef4-252c-40c4-89d1-7cac6d024e91