Can't connect on Voice with discord

Discus and support Can't connect on Voice with discord in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've made All the Things tô connect discord to Xbox , but when i try to transfer my voice to Xbox , It doesn't happens nothing. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HR_Tlinkss, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Can't connect on Voice with discord

I've made All the Things tô connect discord to Xbox , but when i try to transfer my voice to Xbox , It doesn't happens nothing.

submitted by /u/HR_Tlinkss
    [link] [comments]

/u/HR_Tlinkss, Aug 3, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

Try to reset the voice settings on
    Discord 1) Click the Settings icon on
    the
    homepage of Discord. 2) Click Voice & Video, then Reset Voice Settings. 4) Reconnect
    your microphone and try to send an audio message on
    Discord to see if your Microphone works.

If you still have issues try with
    discord support
  3. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

better to use skype, discord or other voice chat programs
  5. Sir_Petros Win User

Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

I found out what was wrong. When you connect the headset, press CTRL + R, this will refresh discord, and it will recognize your headset once discord reboots.

Can't really explain the why, just that it happens and it works.
  6. Jaw10 Win User

Whenever I change my microphone or do something that involves speaking, like joining a call/party, my internet disconnects.

I am wireless and I cant sadly connect to ethernet as well, the routers downstairs and I'm upstairs,
    I cant join Xbox parties or discord calls/voice chats without disconnecting after, around 3-4 minutes.

And no it does not disconnect me when I am either streaming on twitch, or recording my voice.
Thema:

Can't connect on Voice with discord

1. Can't connect on Voice with discord - Similar Threads - Can't connect Voice

2. I have an Xbox 360 E that can't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 E that can't connect to the internet: I have a Xbox 360 E that I've been told can connect to the internet wireless but upon trying it asks for a networking adapter I can't even see the networks without one but I don't have one and...
  3. I can't connect some multiplayer games even though I have internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect some multiplayer games even though I have internet connection: I can't connect while connecting to some multiplayer games on my xbox series x, what could be the reason for this even though i have internet connection? I can give examples of games like...
  4. Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to xbox for remote play from windows: The xbox console companion worked great and worked all the time. However, I recently upgraded to an Xbox Series X which the console companion doesn't connect to. So I'm forced to use the "Xbox"...
  5. I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to the wifi on my Xbox: So I don't know if anyone else has Xfinity as their wifi and you have the Xfinity app and your wifi got shut off on your Xbox through the app well I had to factory reset because I had the black...
  6. I can't connect to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my minecraft account: Hello. I'm having problem with my minecraft account. I have migrated it to microsoft account few months ago. I made my microsoft account with korean account. But today, I had to migrate that...
  7. I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to microsoft sudoku with my xbox account despite of I have my internet...: Hi, I've experienced a problem. Whenever I installed Microsoft Sudoku (Android Version). I can't connect to my account, and that, I can't play daily challenge. Please help me!!!...
  8. Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft: Hey, I've been trying since yesterday to connect to minecraft with my microsoft account (as we asked us to merge mojang ones into microsoft); but there's always a message saying 'An error...
  9. Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to online games, nor join/host any Voice Chats. [PC and Xbox]: I was wanting to play with a buddy of mine, but I can't get in the game whilst he can, I checked online and saw others having similar issues, but I can't join my buddy's party neither on my xbox...
  10. In voice chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. My headset shows up as connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In voice chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. My headset shows up as connected.: When I'm in xbox live parties I can hear people but they can't hear me. I have double-checked that i'm not muted, not in game chat, and all my audio settings. Also, when I joined a party through...