Cant connect Phone app to streaming

Discus and support Cant connect Phone app to streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Greeting everyone. I recently got back on after taking a break of several months. Got my xbox updated to the latest aplha preview and installed the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chowder007, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Cant connect Phone app to streaming

Greeting everyone. I recently got back on after taking a break of several months. Got my xbox updated to the latest aplha preview and installed the Streaming App on my Android. I am not part of the Xcloud option yet however I am trying to connect my xbox at home but when I try the app says it cant find the xbox. Any ideas or help to get this working?

submitted by /u/chowder007
    [link] [comments]

/u/chowder007, Nov 5, 2019
  2. DjAmpB Win User

No System Video Player on Xbox One?

Download Skifta app. Connect to your wifi , open the XB1 video app, the navigate to the file to stream on your phone or tablet and viola, you can stream on XB1.
  3. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Xbox cant connect to streaming app.

Hello Wowza!

Try the steps located in this support article
    Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Have you also tried maybe just having one network up and running then connecting both the PC and the Xbox to the WiFi and seeing if it will stream just to troubleshoot.

Please let me know how it goes

Thank you for reaching out
  5. CRYPTO ASSAULT Win User

Mixer

There is another possibleoption. This will depend on your phone and internet connection. This is done by downloading the youtube gaming and Mixer apps. Then play your mixer stream on your screen while simultainously streaming your screen to youtube with
    their app.

Things change regularly and I do know this was working in feb 2019 so I hope it works for you.

Have an Amazing Day!
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One and twitch

You cant stream through IE. Use the twitch app.
Thema:

Cant connect Phone app to streaming

1. Cant connect Phone app to streaming - Similar Threads - Cant connect Phone

2. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20: I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load...
  3. mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mincraft on xbox oonbe cant connect to me on pc anymore? why?: Hi i used to play with my little brother, and we tried today to play again after a while. we are trying to play on lan but it does not work when i am the LAN server. but when he is on the xbox...
  4. Cant connect to CoD MW or Black Ops 4 online services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to CoD MW or Black Ops 4 online services: Can't connect to the online services of Modern Warfare or Black Ops 4. Funny thing is that my 8 year old Xbox one has no problem connecting to either one of these servers. I played Modern Warfare...
  5. i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect the xbox bluetooth controller to the pc (windows 10): I cant find the connection of the Bluetooth controller on my pc please help 9de8f872-626b-457c-ba26-56a3cddaed27
  6. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  7. cant connect to multiplayer

in XboX Networking Hardware
    cant connect to multiplayer: cant connect to multiplayer have tried this before and it did nothing 94062329-dce3-432d-ab98-8bbb8f999ec7
  8. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  9. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  10. Cant find Xbox App Connectivity in settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find Xbox App Connectivity in settings.: On the newest beta build an I cant find it. submitted by /u/FiestyDodo [link] [comments]