Can't connect the Xbox App

Discus and support Can't connect the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried to Google-search my way to a solution but to no avail. I need help connecting my console to my Samsung (Android) tablet so I can use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N7 PINK QUEEN, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:13 AM.

1. Can't connect the Xbox App

Hi,

I've tried to Google-search my way to a solution but to no avail. I need help connecting my console to my Samsung (Android) tablet so I can use the Xbox app. to message my gamer buddies.

I used to use the smart glass app. but it doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Why is this all so friggin' complicated? It's like they don't even want you to use the app. Grrr!

Please help me.

:)

N7 PINK QUEEN, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:13 AM
Thema:

Can't connect the Xbox App

1. Can't connect the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Can't connect App

2. I can't connect my phone app to my console because of my location...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect my phone app to my console because of my location...: Hello everyone, I joined the game streaming program but I'm French and I live in France... I successfully set the Insider app and the phone app but I cannot test it because it says that it's not...
  3. Can't connect to any games, streaming apps work fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any games, streaming apps work fine: I'm exhausted. Been hard resetting, disconnecting, fiddling with settings all day. It's not my modem and the owner is dragging their butt in accessing numbers and I don't have a laptop. I've...
  4. NHL App 2.14.1.70 can't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL App 2.14.1.70 can't connect: Never had a problem with the app working before but now I keep getting the attached message when opening the app. Things I have tried: Uninstall and when opening the app the initial logo...
  5. Can't connect Xbox App on Android with my Xbox One

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't connect Xbox App on Android with my Xbox One: I can not connect my Xbox One with my Mobile Device (and Windows 10 Laptop) I can see the Xbox in my network but when I try to connect I get an error message (code: 80000005 ). I have already...
  6. Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC sees my Xbox One, but can't Connect: Yup, just like it says. I've tried numerous setups, updates, but nothing changes. Though the Xbox App can see my Xbox One in the network, it states that it cannot connect to it, even after I...
  7. Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off: Hi, I'm trying to stream Xbox One games at home over Wi-Fi. It works well until I turn off the television that the Xbox is directly connected to. When I turn off the TV, the streaming client...
  8. Xbox App on Windows 10 can't connect to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Windows 10 can't connect to my Xbox.: I have just bought a Laptop with Windows 10 Home and an Xbox One S. When I go on the Xbox app on my laptop and try to connect my Xbox to stream, my Xbox does not show up. Even when I enter the...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox App: Hello, Since yesterday i can't connect to Xbox Live on Windows 10, The App loads and then a error message appears saying: "You are not connected to internet, Check your connexion and try again."...
  10. I can't connect local cast app with my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect local cast app with my Xbox one: hello. I downloaded local cast to my cell phone and I can't connect the app with my Xbox one. help me please 5cea68c5-630c-435f-b489-c2d501450a3b