Can't connect to any game servers.

Discus and support Can't connect to any game servers. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i live on a campus with a lot of other students, their are two dorms and each dorm has its own router. witch is used by anyone that lives within... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SYN DemonWolf, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Can't connect to any game servers.

so i live on a campus with a lot of other students, their are two dorms and each dorm has its own router. witch is used by anyone that lives within that dorm. other people have no problems playing online and connecting to game servers. or me tho, no matter
    what game i try, i cant connect. it will try and load the server and after a few it would say server not available or cant connect. i try and play Halo 5 and it says something about the Fireteam not able to load right or something and its only me. i ave Gold
    and i check my connection. one part says the UPnP is unavailable and my NAT type is Moderate. my PORT is 3074. i have tried many deferrent thins, even changing the DNS. I dont know what eals to do?

:)

SYN DemonWolf, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to any game servers.

1. Can't connect to any game servers. - Similar Threads - Can't connect game

2. Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.: Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very quick process on your console to do once googled...
  3. Connected to XBL but can't connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to XBL but can't connect to game servers: Hi, this problem just started tonight. My NAT is open, my XBL subscription is active, I have hard restarted both my Xbox and router and I have reset my console. I succeed the network connection...
  4. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...
  5. I can't connect to any of my online games and their servers on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to any of my online games and their servers on my Xbox One S.: UPDATE: I have an older, original Xbox One so I pulled that out and connected it to the internet and ran the Multiplayer test and got the same results as I'm getting on my main Xbox One S. So this...
  6. Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10: I can't connect to any parties whatsoever, ive tried all of the troubleshooting steps on the support website and none of them seem to have helped me, anyone know any way i could fix this?...
  7. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  8. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  9. Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and all other games are working perfectly fine, but every time I try load up Blair Witch it gets past the first few screens and then asks me to log in to Xbox Live...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...