Can't connect to any game servers.

Discus and support Can't connect to any game servers. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i live on a campus with a lot of other students, their are two dorms and each dorm has its own router. witch is used by anyone that lives within... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SYN DemonWolf, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Can't connect to any game servers.

so i live on a campus with a lot of other students, their are two dorms and each dorm has its own router. witch is used by anyone that lives within that dorm. other people have no problems playing online and connecting to game servers. or me tho, no matter
    what game i try, i cant connect. it will try and load the server and after a few it would say server not available or cant connect. i try and play Halo 5 and it says something about the Fireteam not able to load right or something and its only me. i ave Gold
    and i check my connection. one part says the UPnP is unavailable and my NAT type is Moderate. my PORT is 3074. i have tried many deferrent thins, even changing the DNS. I dont know what eals to do?

:)

SYN DemonWolf, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to any game servers.

1. Can't connect to any game servers. - Similar Threads - Can't connect game

2. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  3. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  4. Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and all other games are working perfectly fine, but every time I try load up Blair Witch it gets past the first few screens and then asks me to log in to Xbox Live...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  6. Can't connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to game servers: My xbox one can watch netflix and download games will not stay connected to any game servers im on virgin hub 3 with a 50 meg speed. thank you for any help. Andy....
  7. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  8. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  10. I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game: Whenever i try to join his game it says 'unable to connect to world'. We were playing on his world just fine yesterday, it was only today that it occurred. I've tried everything from testing both...