Cant Connect to Console for Streaming

Discus and support Cant Connect to Console for Streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Some info beforehand, I’m on cell data at work trying out console streaming. Using speed test my network is plenty fast enough to be able to stream my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatP3nguins, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Cant Connect to Console for Streaming

Some info beforehand, I’m on cell data at work trying out console streaming. Using speed test my network is plenty fast enough to be able to stream my console, and testing my home network earlier today found that my home network was not the issue either, as i was able to get it to work with no issues (console being on home network and my phone on cell data) when i get to work I’m having an issue where my connection spikes at full and then disconnects indefinitely. I can use the project Xcloud games streaming perfectly without issues other than an occasional input lag. Does anyone have a starting point or some kind of idea what might be going on that would cause this issue.

For reference network on my phone is a 116 down and 33.9 up last check about 30 min ago, console at home was around the 250s down and 110 up. I’m at a complete loss. I’m also not completely sure what update ring my console is on, Ive only recently joined the insider program.

submitted by /u/FatP3nguins
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatP3nguins, Dec 26, 2019
  2. BrayG Win User

Music Streaming, Windows 10 to XBOX 360

Similar here. I cant get either of my 360s to connect to my Windows 10 PC to stream music/movies, but both my Xbox Ones and other PCs connect just fine. Is the 360 streaming not supported any more?
  3. stevenicks Win User

Xbox One Controller ?

also if the console is in off line mode and pc is online the windows 10 streaming app cant detect/find the console
  4. CorruptDNA Win User

Spent $500 for a system that's supposed to replace all my other equipment, yet it won't play a 3D DVD?

They also said the HGO Go app was going to be released shortly after launch.

They said it would be able to stream - it cant. "Play To" is a push not streaming from the console.

Heck, you cant even send a voice message to your friends anymore.

This turd was NOT ready for launch.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Game streaming

Are you using the Xbox Console Companion on your PC trying to stream from Xbox or the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)?

Try going to Device connections on your Xbox and make sure Xbox is able to connect.

Also check Allow Play To streaming and Allow game streaming to other devices.

System > Devices & streaming > Device connections
  6. PR0F0UND H0UND Win User

1409 Preview Update Forum now available

I have the update and my console can stream netflix, cant download games, and is overall very buggy and sluggish
Thema:

Cant Connect to Console for Streaming

1. Cant Connect to Console for Streaming - Similar Threads - Cant Connect Console

2. Astro 40 mixamp cant connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro 40 mixamp cant connect: Hi People, i got the Astro40 mixamp. I cant them to work. i can hear the sound and i can control the sound. but My xbox one cant recognize my headphones? why ii can hear the sound but the de...
  3. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  4. cant connect my fortnite to my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant connect my fortnite to my xbox: i cannot connect my xbox account to fortnite it keeps comming up with there was a problem with the external login system and if i do it through the website provided on the screen it says that its...
  5. FIFA18 cant connect to server only from my console, in my frend cons my gmt plays fine help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA18 cant connect to server only from my console, in my frend cons my gmt plays fine help: I havnt been able to play online since mid oct, i have factory reseted m console nd redownloaded fifa18 but no youse msg appears when conectin you have lost conection toEA servers plz sign in back...
  6. Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: When i try to sign into xbox live it says that my profile cant connect and to download it again buy when i try to redownload it is says cant connect to xbox live. 3950eeea-0e75-452c-92cf-2f87b56d0b02
  7. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console: i cant connect any x box 360 pad with new x box one console.batteries are brand new energiser.works when trying it with older x box just not connecting on x box 1.also cant connect a wired pad it...
  8. i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console: i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console 999d1f83-8d1d-46fc-86df-d77dc20f9fbd
  9. How to disable your console cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable your console cant connect to xbox live: I have a older model xbox 360 that has no internet. I also do not have a wireless adapter for it. I like playing offline instead of online bease there are too many hackers that ruin the game....
  10. Your console cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your console cant connect to xbox live: As title says , tried both with wired and wireless , same issue I tried restoring settings to factory ones , restarted console , issue remained Any help? b6f1cdde-7efe-4b73-a79f-4ec1341f4591