Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server

Discus and support Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to start a multiplayer game of Farming simulator 19 and I keep getting the error message today that states: "Can't connect to server." I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SyrusVos82, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SyrusVos82
    SyrusVos82 Guest

Trying to start a multiplayer game of Farming simulator 19 and I keep getting the error message today that states: "Can't connect to server." I tried clicking on join a game and got the same message. NAT is open, I've power cycled my xbox, router, and
    modem and the message prevails. Anyone else having this issue today and if there a solution?

:)

SyrusVos82, Oct 28, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

Probably a server errot on their side as other users are reporting haveing issues. I suggst to wait until devs say something
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

There seems to be a few gamers that is unable to play the game today. No official news from Giants that there is an issue at the moment.

Have removed your profile from the console and add it after a hard reset/power cycle?
  4. WellmaxxBR Win User

Fs19 multiplayer

You can check if this solution helps you with your connection problem with FS19 servers:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/farming-simulator-19-multiplayer/e7f46ad0-94d9-412c-bdf9-d2dfa53394d2
  5. GunnarFabianski Win User

Farming simulator 19

All of my NAT types are open so that didnt help I'm on farming simulator 19 with 3 of my friends and we all get the same "could not connect to server" message everytime we try to join or create a multiplayer map
  6. schnurren Win User

Farming simulator 19

Hello 53noname,

Are you connected via WiFi or Ethernet to your Router?

I was trying to check if the servers were online or something similar, but I didn't saw any complaint on twitter or reddit.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server - Similar Threads - Can't connect Farming

2. Minecraft WIndows 10 Can't Connect anymore via LAN

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 Can't Connect anymore via LAN: My son and I both have WIndows 10 Minecraft version 1.16.10 and we are on the same LAN. We were successfully connecting to each other's worlds via LAN for a few months. We can still chat with each...
  3. Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Minecraft Marketplace: Xbox is connected to internet (tested and confirmed) but Minecraft isn't connecting to the marketplace. 6a3ae8fd-c63b-4b2d-94ef-57175ee5da81
  4. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  5. I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC: Hello. i tried playing sea of thieves and forza horizon 4 on my windows 10 pc and i'm not able to connect to the servers of any of them. the only way i can play those games is switching to...
  6. 2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.: There are Two Xbox ones on my network and only one can access Xbox live servers for Modern Warfare at once. One will get on just fine then the other one will keep failing to connect to Xbox live...
  7. All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.: Hello! Recently i bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, and downloaded Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft store. Now, when i trying to enter any game from there, i getting error "Now unable to sync data to...
  8. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  9. : Can't connect to internet - tried everything

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't connect to internet - tried everything: : Can't connect to internet - tried everything My xbox says, NAT type: service is unavailable & teredo I've tried power cycle, unplugging router, tried wireless and wired connection, still...
  10. I can't connect to Xbox live on my 360 or backwards compatibles on the one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox live on my 360 or backwards compatibles on the one: I have tryed clearing MAC but my gamer profile will not connect to multiplarey or save my progress need a reply. 3d1ad17c-8c03-42fe-a001-f075d78bc39f