Can't connect to friends stardew

Discus and support Can't connect to friends stardew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to join my friends stardew World and it keeps crashing the world's Tried everything we can think of, reinstalling, power cycling, checking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXxMissRukiaxXx, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Can't connect to friends stardew

Been trying to join my friends stardew World and it keeps crashing the world's

Tried everything we can think of, reinstalling, power cycling, checking Nat type, resetting mac address, changing what port I'm in nothing has worked

:)

xXxMissRukiaxXx, Jun 9, 2021
  2. xXxMissRukiaxXx Win User

I have tried this too still can't connect
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

I see, one last step you could try is to check if your NAT type is Open because that could sometimes interfere.to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If the NAT was already open, it seems that the best option in this case is to get in touch with the developer of the game to see if they are facing any issues from their end that could be causing this and to also check your in-game account for you and make sure everything is under control.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

I would like you follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned here in case you missed any => Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support. If the issue persists, it appears that a reset could resolve your issue, to do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Let me know if this was helpful!
  5. SixxIsDead Win User

Making IRL people or fictional characters in game character customization

I have a friend who made a pixel Bob Ross on Stardew Valley, if that counts. 😅
  6. Saeleth Win User

If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

Stuck for eternity? Easy, Stardew Valley. I can't think of a more relaxed, peaceful place to be.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to friends stardew - Similar Threads - Can't connect friends

2. Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to connect to friends on xbox pc or go on Xbox Support: This has been happening for a while and I check my Xbox networking it shows that I'm connected. I haven't been able to connect with friends on games like Code Vien and and No man's sky though I...
  3. Can't Connect to a Friends World in Minecraft (Bedrock Eddition for Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to a Friends World in Minecraft (Bedrock Eddition for Mobile): My wife and I have been trying for days to connect to each others worlds. We both are playing on Bedrock V1.16.201, we’ve removed and added each other as friends, we’ve checked world settings,...
  4. I can't connect to my friend's world no matter what I try to do (PC to PS4)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to my friend's world no matter what I try to do (PC to PS4): I've tried everything except for reinstalling the game, I've tried removing them as a friend, restarting my PC, restarting the game, and making sure I'm not having problems with my networking and...
  5. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  6. Can't connect to one certain friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to one certain friend.: My friend and I are sharing home xbox with each other (his xbox is my home xbox and vice versa) and we cannot connect to each other in games shared to one another through home xbox. I'm curious if...
  7. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...
  8. Não consigo conectar a um mundo de um amigo [I can't connect to a friend's world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar a um mundo de um amigo [I can't connect to a friend's world]: Meus amigos criam um mundo e eu tento entrar mas fica alguns minutos dizendo que esta ligando a jogo multijogador e depois fala que não foi possivel se conectar. Eu jogo Minecraft Bedrock no...
  9. Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar ao mundo do meu amigo[Translation-I can't connect to my friend's world]: Eu adicionei meu amigo no minecraft, ele começa a jogar e eu aperto no mundo dele pra entrar, mas fica dizendo que está ligando ao mundo e daí depois de um tempo dis que não foi possivel se...
  10. My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them: Hello My problem is in the title. I paid for the game pass and download Sea of Thieves so as to play with my friend. But they see me as Offline and can't message me (and I can't message them)....