Can't connect to Horizon Life servers.

Discus and support Can't connect to Horizon Life servers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of late (1-2 weeks) I am having issues when trying to connect to the Horizon 4, Horizon Life servers on PC. Whenever the game loads I am forced in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fariko Tomo, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:14 PM.

1. Fariko Tomo
    Fariko Tomo Guest

As of late (1-2 weeks) I am having issues when trying to connect to the Horizon 4, Horizon Life servers on PC. Whenever the game loads I am forced in to a solo session and will never manage to find an online session. I have been able to play online Seasonal
    Challenges but I can't get in to lobbies.

My NAT type on the Xbox App is OPEN. I have disabled UPnP whilst opening the following ports on both inbound and outbound connections.

- 88 (UDP)

- 3074 (UDP and TCP)

- 53 (UDP and TCP)

- 80 (TCP)

- 500 (UDP)

- 3544 (UDP)

- 4500 (UDP)

- 60209 (UDP)

I have also created rules within my Windows Firewall to open the above ports on both inbound and outbound connections. As well as doing this, I have used the cmd commands for teredo I have seen on various forums etc..

netsh interface Teredo set state client clientport = 60209

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

:)

Thema:

1. Can't connect to Horizon Life servers. - Similar Threads - Can't connect Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect): Hi there! I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain which ones, that don't have sense). I know a lot of people had and still have that...
  3. Не могу подключить домашнюю консоль [Translate] I can't connect my home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу подключить домашнюю консоль [Translate] I can't connect my home console: Не подключается Моя домашняя консоль xbox Пишет "Не удалось сохранить изменения" " не удаётся подключится к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте ещё раз чуть позже." [Translate by Mod] My Xbox...
  4. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c
  5. I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4: I can't connect to horizon life even though my multi-player connection has no problems 04d3d2c0-7c46-4e4c-9097-8fd1ef638028
  6. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. [img] Help? Somone? 60a4bd0f-7076-493f-9cc9-7189ffcda97c
  7. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. Ik heb exact hetzelfde probleem, ook alle opties langs geweest en niks werkt tot nu toe. Ik graag of er nog opties zijn. [Translation - I have the exact same problem,...
  8. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages: Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 : Can't connect to Horizon Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 : Can't connect to Horizon Live: hi, if someone could help me that will be much appreciated ! i'm not able to join horizon live : it is in french but i'm sure you already saw this kind of message on the internet [img] Here...
  10. Can't Connect To Multiplayer on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect To Multiplayer on Forza Horizon 3: As some may have experienced problems when using the Xbox app to play online or joining parties Teredo helps you fix those issues and connect online as you would when using the Xbox live services....