Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes

Discus and support Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't connect to internet and website doesn't recognize the error codes it gives. Been an xbox live member since the very first original xbox. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

I can't connect to internet and website doesn't recognize the error codes it gives. Been an xbox live member since the very first original xbox. It's about frustrating enough just to go to another console like playstation or even PCgaming. Please help
    before I regrettably do that. I enjoy my xbox when it works like it's supposed to and u can't even get a hold of anyone on the 1800 4 my xbox number. Wheres the loyalty for gamers like myself we've had that loyalty for xbox.

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Can't connect to the internet in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to the internet in general: Whenever I try to connect. it tells me "Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again" b413528f-03cb-45f5-b279-c44425f52895
  3. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  4. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  5. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.: Recently we had a problem where our Xbox 360 could no longer log on to XBox live. The problem has come back. I'd appreciate suggestions on what I might try to get things working properly. The...
  6. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  7. Can't connect to internet service

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to internet service: Hi, I'm actually playing on pc and all my game related to the microsoft store are unable to connect/use internet. I got gears of war 4 and state of decay 2 and in both case i cant play with...
  8. XBOX无法连接互联网[XBOX can't connect to the internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX无法连接互联网[XBOX can't connect to the internet]: 尊敬的微软工作人员: 您好!我的Windows系统内置的XBOX应用出了点问题,以下为问题描述: 我的电脑已经正常连接宽带网络,打开XBOX出现“您需要在Internet连接状态下使用该应用程序...........”但是,当我关闭宽带转而用 线网连接手机热点时,XBOX竟然可以联网并正常使用了。手机流量毕竟有限,所以我希望您帮我解决 法在宽带网络下打开XBOX的问题。 衷心感谢...
  9. My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.: We are having problems finding our wifi network, nothing is showing up on the list, and when i do a test for netowrk it tells me that the console is connected to the internet. But i still can't...
  10. Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.: Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help. Is that the ONLY reply i can get in an hour? One that doesn't even come close to working, due to me NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT TO...