Can't connect to internet service

Discus and support Can't connect to internet service in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm actually playing on pc and all my game related to the microsoft store are unable to connect/use internet. I got gears of war 4 and state of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lolvincedu83, May 15, 2019.

1. Lolvincedu83
    Lolvincedu83 Guest

Hi,

I'm actually playing on pc and all my game related to the microsoft store are unable to connect/use internet.

I got gears of war 4 and state of decay 2 and in both case i cant play with friend and/or multiplayer

Any solutions ?

Thanks

:)

Lolvincedu83, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't connect to internet service - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to internet and websites can't recognize the error codes: I can't connect to internet and website doesn't recognize the error codes it gives. Been an xbox live member since the very first original xbox. It's about frustrating enough just to go to another...
  3. XBOX无法连接互联网[XBOX can't connect to the internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX无法连接互联网[XBOX can't connect to the internet]: 尊敬的微软工作人员: 您好!我的Windows系统内置的XBOX应用出了点问题,以下为问题描述: 我的电脑已经正常连接宽带网络,打开XBOX出现“您需要在Internet连接状态下使用该应用程序...........”但是,当我关闭宽带转而用 线网连接手机热点时,XBOX竟然可以联网并正常使用了。手机流量毕竟有限,所以我希望您帮我解决 法在宽带网络下打开XBOX的问题。 衷心感谢...
  4. My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one can't find any networks at all but it says that it is connected to the internet.: We are having problems finding our wifi network, nothing is showing up on the list, and when i do a test for netowrk it tells me that the console is connected to the internet. But i still can't...
  5. Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.: Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help. Is that the ONLY reply i can get in an hour? One that doesn't even come close to working, due to me NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT TO...
  6. Can't connect to internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to internet: Can't connect to internet Hello! Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions or issues that anyone...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!: Hi I can't sign in to Xbox live from my Xbox 360. I've tried checking the network status which is fine. However, when I go to sign in to Xbox live I get this error code - 80151015 and it says...
  8. I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010): Hi Me and many other people in my country (Iran) are having problems signing in to our accounts apparently the problem is also a thing in Ukraine. I tried different Internet providers, hard...
  9. Can't connect to internet through mobile hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to internet through mobile hotspot.: I'm having trouble connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet through my mobile hotspot (on my phone). When I test, it will connect to my network but not the internet. I've tried all of the...
  10. says it can't connect to internet to download statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    says it can't connect to internet to download statistics: says it can't connect to internet to download statistics......have been playing this for quite a while and can't get access for a couple weeks now...have tried all their helpful hints...