: Can't connect to internet - tried everything

Discus and support : Can't connect to internet - tried everything in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can't connect to internet - tried everything My xbox says, NAT type: service is unavailable & teredo I've tried power cycle, unplugging router,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WestFourtyN9WestFourtyN9, Jul 25, 2020.

1. : Can't connect to internet - tried everything

My xbox says, NAT type: service is unavailable & teredo

I've tried power cycle, unplugging router, tried wireless and wired connection, still nothing works. Keeps saying set up network when I test the connection. Every other device I have works fine but the xbox does not... Anyone know what to do?

:)

WestFourtyN9WestFourtyN9, Jul 25, 2020
  2. I Fuzion xPro I Win User

No connection.... tried everything!

Hello! I'm aware that your internet connection seems fine, but have you tried restarting your router? Just to be sure.

- Jesper, Ambassador.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Can't connect/Tried everything; Help please! :]

Hey mate, although you've been able to connect there before, it would not hurt to work through the guide for the error message you're receiving. Please try all of the steps listed

here
    , and let me know if they help.
  4. CptAwsomeSawce Win User

Xbox Live Connection

I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection, yet I can't access anything online. When I test network connection, everything is fine yet I can't do anything with it.

I've tried hard resetting and it didn't work. I've tried switching between wireless and wired but still nothing
  5. Four-Channel Win User

Can't connect to Internet. Tried EVERYTHING!

Sounds like your college internet is blocking Connection to Xbox Live. I recommend going and talking to tech support at your college about it. Sadly it is the Holidays so you may have to wait until Monday to discuss this with them.
  6. AzNxKiMx Win User

Can't connect to Internet. Tried EVERYTHING!

I remember in the dorms, when I did something similar, I had to go to the IT website for my university and input my console information so that the server would accept its access. It's similar to like if you registered your laptop through the school's network.
    Try checking out the school's network site.
Thema:

1. : Can't connect to internet - tried everything - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live: I bought a second hand orignal xbox 360 its plugged into via ethernet cable my arris xfinity router during the test it has internet gets 30% through the xbox live bar and than says it fails.please...
  3. All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.: Hello! Recently i bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, and downloaded Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft store. Now, when i trying to enter any game from there, i getting error "Now unable to sync data to...
  4. Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet: Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet I have both a normal top mounted 120 GB Xbox HDD and a 500GB Sata HDD connected through a docking station both show...
  5. Can't connect to my internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my internet connection.: Can't connect to my internet connection, I tried whit the Ethernet and whit the wireless option, I have another Xbox in my house and I can connect perfectly in that one, I've reset my console and...
  6. Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...: Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that I can tell you that when it disconnects it automatically reconnects after...
  7. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  8. Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]: Sono diversi giorni che mi chiede di configurare la rete e una volta trovata dicido la pwd ma mi da un errore di connessione......dopo vari tentativi a volte si collega [Translation-It's been...
  9. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  10. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...