Can't connect to internet

Discus and support Can't connect to internet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I got my Xbox One Sunset Overdrive today and I really regret it, the machine has been nothing else but packed with problems. I can't connect it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Veedmar, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Veedmar
    Veedmar Guest

Hello!

I got my Xbox One Sunset Overdrive today and I really regret it, the machine has been nothing else but packed with problems. I can't connect it to Xbox Live, and it doesn't seem to matter how many guides I follow, nothing looks set to solve my problem. I
    use a 4G mobile network on my computer, and after sharing it I have always been able to connect online to my Xbox 360. My 4G network is very stable and quick, so that is not a problem.

So how come it doesn't work on my Xbox One? There is an error-message every time I try to connect, and nothing at all helps. I have filled all the fields manually, IP, DNS et.c. but the same message pops up. I have turned my mobile network off, watched the
    news, and tried again, and no success at all. I have turned the Xbox off, many times, and that doesn't matter either.

The only thing I can do to connect my Xbox One to a network is to use my Nokia Phone as a router. When I do that the networking works on my One, but it's obviously very slow, So that is not a long term solution.So the question is, what do I have to do to
    make the network work on my Xbox One? It is shared and everything, so that's not the problem.

Moreover, when I connect my Xbox One to a network using my Nokia Phone, I can't access my Xbox Live profile. My Xbox is connected, but when I fill in the correct E-mail and password a window saying 'our server is down' pops up. That is however not the case,
    because I have a couple of friends online right now.

Or is the solution for me to just hand the Xbox back to the store? I really do not feel like having to solve tons of problems every day...

:)

Veedmar, Nov 17, 2014
  2. Can't connect to Internet

I can't connect to the Internet

DressiestToe27, Nov 17, 2014
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    can't connect to internet

Seems that there are some server side flaws.

A lot of people are receiving errors.

CrazY1985, Nov 17, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't connect to internet - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  3. Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]: Sono diversi giorni che mi chiede di configurare la rete e una volta trovata dicido la pwd ma mi da un errore di connessione......dopo vari tentativi a volte si collega [Translation-It's been...
  4. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  5. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  6. Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet: I connect my Xbox 360 E to a mobile hotspot.(Phone Meizu m6 note. Sim card: Lebara) But there is no Internet connection, I did everything as they say in the manual - nothing helped. When you try...
  7. Can't connect to the internet in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to the internet in general: Whenever I try to connect. it tells me "Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again" b413528f-03cb-45f5-b279-c44425f52895
  8. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  9. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  10. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.: Recently we had a problem where our Xbox 360 could no longer log on to XBox live. The problem has come back. I'd appreciate suggestions on what I might try to get things working properly. The...