cant connect to internet

Discus and support cant connect to internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; cant connect to internet for me to connect to the internet to go to the browser but cant to that with login to the account... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by McSwain692, Dec 13, 2016.

1. McSwain692
    McSwain692 Guest

cant connect to internet

cant connect to internet
    for me to connect to the internet to go to the browser but cant to that with login to the account

:)

McSwain692, Dec 13, 2016
  2. ch47d99
    ch47d99 Guest
    is star wars battlefront worth playing?

the issue I am having is that I am always in a state of yellow or red on internet connectivity. I play Splatoon online with no issues. Is this common on Battlefront? I enjoy the game, but it is really limited if you cant get the internet to work right.

ch47d99, Dec 13, 2016
  3. SoThrowed31
    SoThrowed31 Guest
    Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.

SoThrowed31, Dec 13, 2016
  4. McSwain692
    McSwain692 Guest

cant connect to internet

for me to connect to the internet to go to the browser but cant to that with login to the account

McSwain692, Dec 13, 2016
  5. Zanny509 Win User

Xbox connected but not connected to internet

Testing multiplayer connection doesnt work but when test internet connection it says, cant connect to the internet
  6. SoThrowed31 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  7. DKDridin Win User

Cannot Connect to XBL

Charter also, connected to internet, cant connect to XBL.
  8. gamefriik200 Win User

Cant connect to internet

Yes these are values with GreenNet router, but i figured out the problem(only for ZTE not for GreenNet)

So I have certain amount of Internet on ZTE router(I belive its 60, 70GB or soemthing close) and i have wasted that, so when new month starts then internet refills and now Xbox works.
  9. taidara Win User

Cant connect to internet

[quote user="gamefriik200"]

A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G: 0.0.0.0

D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

[/quote]May I ask, did you intentionally change the values for A:, G:, and D: to all zeros, or are these the values that you actullay see after you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and press “Y” for "More Info?

This information is relevant as you first stated that you can't connect to the Internet with your console, but according to these values you can't even connect within your own network, let alone to the Internet at large.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

cant connect to internet

1. cant connect to internet - Similar Threads - cant connect internet

2. I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect to the internet with an Almond router.: I'm using the correct Wi-Fi password, but I think I can't connect because my MAC number is filtered out. 3ee94ae5-48c3-4160-b626-2afc25c8c8ec
  3. Cant connect to internet after update..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to internet after update..: 476mb update 2 days ago.. It shows my. Wireless network.. But cant connect.. Not able. To use edge.. Store.. Or. Anything!! Tried unplug...restart router.. Restart console too. Also Wifi is...
  4. cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log in to xbox app on windows 10. "not connected to internet": Everytime i try to log in to the xbox app on windows it gives me an error. It says that im not connected to the internet even though i am. It also give me this error code 0x800704cf. please help...
  5. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  6. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69
  7. I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live

I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live: I'm connect to the internet but I cant connect to Xbox live I cant connect to Xbox live my homepage has "connect to Xbox live" i can see my friends list but I cant join party's or play games....
  8. Cant sign into profile when connected to internet on obox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into profile when connected to internet on obox: When my son tries to log into his normal profile for xbox live, it asks for his password, attempts to load then says there is an error, please try again later. He is successful at logging into...
  9. Xbox One X, cant' connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, cant' connect to internet: Console can't connect to any wifi, (last time I used it everything was fine). Also cable connection is connecting and disconnecting constantly and that was happening from beginning....
  10. Xbox One X, cant' connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, cant' connect to internet: Console can't connect to any wifi, (last time I used it everything was fine). Also cable connection is connecting and disconnecting constantly and that was happening from beginning....