Can't connect to Internet

Discus and support Can't connect to Internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't connect to Internet I can't connect to the Internet 78c6fe4e-2d78-4449-9b8f-c234e0453a3d Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DressiestToe27, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Can't connect to Internet

I can't connect to the Internet

:)

DressiestToe27, Dec 25, 2016
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    can't connect to internet

Seems that there are some server side flaws.

A lot of people are receiving errors.

CrazY1985, Dec 25, 2016
  3. can't connect to internet

game will not connect to internet and have lost all progress for the month.

OutmodedFawn81, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Can't connect to internet

Unplug your router for 30 seconds from electricity. Then turn it on, it could help. If you do not try deleting the cache in Xbox, you will do so by holding the Xbox Power button on the console for 10 seconds.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Have you tried to contact AT&T or your internet service provider? I think if you ask them to open some ports, that may solve it. Had that happen with me once.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

can't connect to internet

Seems that there are some server side flaws.

A lot of people are receiving errors.
  7. EzPcConcepts Win User

Thank you everyone for assistance. As it turns out my Verizon Fios router blocked the Xbox after it ran an update on itself. It was hard to see without looking for it. To see it you have to:

1. Log into your Verizon Fios Router

2. Select my network.

3. Find your Xbox and note the status will show as blocked like it does in the picture

4. Under Device Option select Unblock

I am still not sure why this happened I can only note that i now have some sort of Xbox assistant app that was not there before this all happened. Hope this helps someone else Thansk

[​IMG]
  8. choppyseize Win User

You may want to factory reset the router and try clearing the MAC address on the console as well.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Internet - Similar Threads - Can't connect Internet

2. All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of the applications downloaded from the Microsoft Store can't connect to the Internet.: Hello! Recently i bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, and downloaded Xbox (beta) app from Microsoft store. Now, when i trying to enter any game from there, i getting error "Now unable to sync data to...
  3. : Can't connect to internet - tried everything

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't connect to internet - tried everything: : Can't connect to internet - tried everything My xbox says, NAT type: service is unavailable & teredo I've tried power cycle, unplugging router, tried wireless and wired connection, still...
  4. Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet: Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet I have both a normal top mounted 120 GB Xbox HDD and a 500GB Sata HDD connected through a docking station both show...
  5. Can't connect to my internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my internet connection.: Can't connect to my internet connection, I tried whit the Ethernet and whit the wireless option, I have another Xbox in my house and I can connect perfectly in that one, I've reset my console and...
  6. Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...: Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that I can tell you that when it disconnects it automatically reconnects after...
  7. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  8. Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]: Sono diversi giorni che mi chiede di configurare la rete e una volta trovata dicido la pwd ma mi da un errore di connessione......dopo vari tentativi a volte si collega [Translation-It's been...
  9. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  10. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...