Can’t connect to lan worlds

Discus and support Can’t connect to lan worlds in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My brothers and I have been trying to join each other’s worlds on our phones, but it hasn’t been working since about September last year. We are all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ElizabethGreen5, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Can’t connect to lan worlds

My brothers and I have been trying to join each other’s worlds on our phones, but it hasn’t been working since about September last year. We are all signed into our accounts, we tried logging out and back in, we all have the same version, and nothing is working.

We can connect to external servers, but the only time we can connect to each other’s worlds is if we are on seperate wifi. We have checked ours of any issues and its all working properly and to what the game needs. When we try to join, it says “unable to connect to world”. I have been looking around everywhere for a solid solution and I haven’t gotten a straight answer for problems with specifically the mobile version of Minecraft.
    Again, we have tried everything, and nothing seems to work. Can anyone shed some light on this situation? It would be awesome!

:)

ElizabethGreen5, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Inorek Win User

Lanverbindung wird nicht erkannt

I used this, but it didn´t help. I hope i can describe it in english^^ Before a few weeks a lightning stroke in our house. My router, a Speedport W 723 V type A from the German Telekom, was destroyed. After a few days the new router was there. I used the
    lan cable to connect router and xbox, but it always tells me, that there is no lan cable to edit the connection settings, so i cant do step 3 of the cable network. I used different cables and different ports, i used the lan cable of my pc too and it didnt
    work. Can it be, that the thunder destroyes the lan port of my xbox so i can´t go online? Can i use a wireless stick to go online or is it not working? My Xbox is the elite with a 120 gb HDD, xbox is without gurantee, it´s to old. Hope someone can help me
    by this problem and sorry for my englisch^^
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

Make sure you are doing the following:

Multiplayer Options

Minecraft (Bedrock) supports the following multiplayer options:

• Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live
    • Realms
    • Servers (unofficial, third party server software)
    Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live

Any world can be a locally hosted multiplayer world, and accessible to other
    Minecraft
    players.

To start, create new world or load an existing one. Then, select World Settings (pencil icon)
    MultiplayerMultiplayer Game. If all players are on the same local network, you may also toggle on
    Visible to LAN Players.

Other player(s) can join the world by navigating to the Friends tab and selecting the world.
  4. JakeGreene1 Win User

Joining my Xbox Minecraft bedrock world from iPhone bedrock

I restarted my wifi router this morning and it seemed to have fixed the server. I still cant connect to the world consistenly through LAN, but the server I began on my wifi seemed to fix the connection problem I was having.
  5. Vondiehmon Win User

Do I/will I need WiFi

I really, REALLY hope you can connect through a LAN as it is the best connection you can get.
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

Lan connections

Do you mean like System link or on xbox live? To system link all you need to do is have both consoles connected to the same modem or router. Im pretty sure you could also just take an ethernet cable and connect both consoles directly but i have not tryed
    that method . The game also has to support system link. In most games there is an option to change the lobby network settings for example: on call of duty black ops if you go to multiplayer it says somthing like

Xbox live

System link

Local

Options

You can pick one of these options so if you want to play with 2 consoles on the same network you would need to go to system link and host a game and the other console needs to go to system link and find a game and connect. You would also need a second copy
    of black ops (1 for each comsole)

Hope this helps,

-Sage
Thema:

Can’t connect to lan worlds

1. Can’t connect to lan worlds - Similar Threads - Can’t connect lan

2. Can’t connect to Xbox Series X when it is turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t connect to Xbox Series X when it is turned off: In Alpha skip ahead So I have my Xbox Series X setup for instant on. But when it’s not turned on, I can’t access it from other networked devices like my phone or Amazon echo. Also doesn’t let me...
  3. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  4. I can’t connect my Xbox360 to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect my Xbox360 to Xbox live: Everything was working fine two days ago. Yesterday, I started having intermittent issues with the connection getting lost, and today it won’t connect at all. I have repeatedly power cycled my...
  5. I can’t connect my (MCPE Bedrock 1.16.220) to my brother’s (PC Bedrock 1.16.220) Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect my (MCPE Bedrock 1.16.220) to my brother’s (PC Bedrock 1.16.220) Minecraft...: So as above, my brother and I can’t conect to each other’s Minecraft worlds. He has mods installed, and I dont, but that shouldn’t keep him from joining my worlds. I’m also on an iPad provided by...
  6. Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...

in XboX Insiders
    Tried playing Warzone after downloading new update, but I can’t get past “Connecting to...: So when I launched Warzone, I was prompted with a 5.62 GB update. After I downloaded the update, I thought that Warzone would work without Xbox Live Gold, and it almost did. I reached the...
  7. Xbox live can’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live can’t connect: Ok so i cant login to my xbox live account for reason its not my network or any of that..idk if im banned or suspend hep gamertag king1173 75244ce8-e385-44ae-950d-e121e1dcc971
  8. I can’t connect to external servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to external servers: I can't connect to any external servers, everytime I try to it says "Unable to connect to server". I was able to connect to these servers a while back, but now I can't....
  9. Xbox one can’t connect to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can’t connect to account: My xbox one just cant load the sign in page. I did a full teset and still when i try to add new account it loads for a moment then goes right back to the option to add new account. Has any one had...
  10. My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...: My xbox is connected to the internet but i cant connect to xbox live WHY?? Please only answer with correct answers only if you dont know then dont answer 3036610e-e393-49de-94f2-3d05dc69db55