cant connect to multiplayer

Discus and support cant connect to multiplayer in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; cant connect to multiplayer have tried this before and it did nothing 94062329-dce3-432d-ab98-8bbb8f999ec7 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SavageToast33, Sep 25, 2019.

1. cant connect to multiplayer

have tried this before and it did nothing

:)

SavageToast33, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Burned Fi5h Win User

Connection

even in a party i cant connect to the online multiplayer
  3. TvL Borg 2 Win User

Open NAT but still cant connect to friends

my nats open says multiplayer connections fine but cant connect to friends or find games on mcc
  4. styxfanatic Win User

No it was wiring ussue at corner and my bldng. DSL modem only had 1 channel open
  5. SavageToast33 Win User

have tried this before and it did nothing
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. cant connect to multiplayer - Similar Threads - cant connect multiplayer

2. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  3. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  4. bad connectivity cant play multiplayer

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bad connectivity cant play multiplayer: bad connectivity cant play multiplayer Hello Noah, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the connectivity along with the Xbox One console are not allowing multiplayer play....
  5. My Xbox one is connected to internet, but cant sync proper for multiplayer, Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is connected to internet, but cant sync proper for multiplayer, Please help!: My xbox one is connected to the internet, when checking connections to both internet and multiplayer it comes back as all good. But when I start any of my games and they try to sync, it says...
  6. cant connect to friends or find games but nats open and multiplayer connection find help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to friends or find games but nats open and multiplayer connection find help?: basically all my setting are fine but for some reason wont let me connect to friends or find games online 53ddfd02-df52-45c6-8290-413965f99e43
  7. Cant connect to multiplayer on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to multiplayer on any game: My rep had fallen to avoid me and as we know its dificult to find multiplayer games while your rep is this low. For me it was not possible to find games on my own so i had to join my friends...
  8. Xbox One I cant play multiplayer because when i go on connection it says there is a problem on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One I cant play multiplayer because when i go on connection it says there is a problem on ...: When I go on fifa I can find a opponent but then I get disconnected when I check my connection it says my connection is ok but there is a problem on microsoft's side so I cant play multiplayer at...
  9. Can connect to xbox live, but cant join parties or multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to xbox live, but cant join parties or multiplayer games: I have no trouble connecting to xbox live, and am able to watch netflix etc...but when i go to play call of duty or minecraft, i cannot play multiplayer. Also I am unable to join xbox live party ....
  10. please help, cant connect to multiplayer on xbox live. stuck for like 3months

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help, cant connect to multiplayer on xbox live. stuck for like 3months: im currently running hughes net gen 4 on a Linksys e2000 router.my nat type is open and ive forwarded various ports for both black ops and xbox live. im trying to play black ops online but I keep...