Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

Discus and support Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :( in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SydneyShakelton, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi but i am using a personal hotspot... maybe that is causing
    the problem? We have signed ourselves out and back in again, and we have refreshed our apps. We havent deleted and then reinstalled minecraft yet because we dont want to lose our worlds. Every time i try to join her world, is says its connecting, but then
    says it is unable to connect to the multiplayer game. It doesnt work when i just click on her worlds name, and it doesnt work when she invites me. Please help!

:)

SydneyShakelton, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

It's honestly probably your personal hotspot. Some games I've found won't let me play using hotspot, either because it's not fast enough or not secure enough for you to get that OPEN Nat type
    I agree with IzanamiGenjutsu most likely it has to do with your NAT type. Hot spots are notorious for having a strict NAT. If that is the case it's a whole lot of fun trying to get it open. Involves enabling UPnP for your hotspot which means you have to have
    some sort of routing to get that to happen. There are multiple ways to accomplish this. You might try looking up a youtube video on it. I'll see if I can find one and will try to link it. You can check your NAT type under settings in your network settings
    from Your console.
  3. SydneyShakelton Win User

Okay! I will see what happens when i am on actual wifi and give an update
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Check your internet connection, then log off and reconnect.
  5. IzanamiGenjutsu Win User

It's honestly probably your personal hotspot. Some games I've found won't let me play using hotspot, either because it's not fast enough or not secure enough for you to get that OPEN Nat type
  6. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :( - Similar Threads - Can’t connect friends

2. Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.: [IMG] submitted by /u/danthepro79 [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t connect Elite Series 2 to iPhone iOS: I just got accepted into the xCloud preview for iOS. I load it up and I’m trying to connect my Elite Series 2 controller via Bluetooth to my iPhone. Any ideas as to why my phone isn’t seeing the...
  4. Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable: Help My xbox one S all digital can’t connect to wifi after turn off, but I tried with cable is work well. I tried to restart router and restart console but it still doesn’t work Then I reset...
  5. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  6. Can’t connect to my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to my friends party: For the past 3 weeks or so whenever I try to join my friends xbox live party, it just says connecting and will do one of the following: Tell me I’m disconnected, make other people in the party...
  7. Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can: For the past month or so i have not been able to connect to my minecraft realm that i host and pay 8$ a month for. Ive tried to restart the game and resrart the xbox ive even uninstalled and...
  8. Can’t connect to Friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Friends world: Hello I’m trying to join my friends world on Minecraft and I wad able to play with my friends last night but now it’s telling me I can’t connect to the world. There’s 5 of us and 3 are able to...
  9. Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend: Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend I have contacted Xbox support nearly a hundred times to try to resolve this and there is just no fixing it. For the past few months out of no...
  10. Can’t connect to a certain friend in games or parties but I’m able to connect with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to a certain friend in games or parties but I’m able to connect with ...: I am able to play games and chat in parties with everyone except for one certain friend. We can’t talk in parties or play games like Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, and Rocket League. We both have...