Can’t connect to my friends party

Discus and support Can’t connect to my friends party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 3 weeks or so whenever I try to join my friends xbox live party, it just says connecting and will do one of the following: Tell me I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chembur, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Chembur
    Chembur Guest

For the past 3 weeks or so whenever I try to join my friends xbox live party, it just says connecting and will do one of the following: Tell me I’m disconnected, make other people in the party connecting, let me connect but no one can hear me and I cant
    hear my one friend and then say connecting for everyone in the party, and occasionally itll let me join and talk to my friend. It only happens with 3 of my friends who have moderate nat types. My other friends with open nat types connect to me and my friends
    with moderate nat types just fine, but I can’t. Ive tried changing my upnp, port forwarding, clearing mac address, using different routers, but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me out?

:)

Chembur, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Chembur

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with connecting to parties under specific circumstances.

When you were attempting port forwarding, were you able to establish a static IP address on both you console, and your Xbox? Keep in mind that you are unable to run UPnP and port forwarding at the same time.

When you run a the detailed network statistics, do you get anything under the
    minimum requirements for accessing Xbox Live
    ?

The next thing to try at this point would have to be establishing a DMZ as depicted in the step 7 of the

Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution
    wizard.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  3. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I can’t even invite/join my friends’ parties because I can’t get to the commands that let me do so.
  4. Ulises Domínguez Win User

Xbox app not working on my iPhone

I was able to sign in using mobile data, but after that I can’t access friends, parties, achievements, anything. I guess my cellphone is the problem. Thanks for the help
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Can’t connect to party

Does it only happen on Xbox 360 games? How? recently have you renewed your subscription? If it's recently I would hard restart your Xbox by powering it down and unplugging it from the wall for 10 seconds and restart and try to join the party again.
  6. ICPT Thunder Win User

Code 0x87DD0006 connection impossible

i was online in a party chat but I couldnt play none of my games online I told them I'll brb and I rebooted my system and now I can't even sign into my profile
    That is exactly what I did aswell, I told my friends I’ll be right back but I can’t connect anymore.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to my friends party - Similar Threads - Can’t connect friends

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  3. I can’t connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to my wifi: My friends are playing with the same compony and they are playing live but my xbox cant seen to connect to my wifi and this is the second day and i want ti know whats going on...
  4. I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements: Ive been having this problem for a few days now, ive reset my console twice. What else can i do? I dont want to miss out on the rewards for my achievements.. 584fe537-8278-49d9-b908-be754e5a13fb
  5. Can’t connect to wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can’t connect to wireless network: Can’t connect to wireless network Hi TestyJungle8619, Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue concerning Teredo. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish...
  6. Can’t connect to my Xbox 360 account but all other accounts work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to my Xbox 360 account but all other accounts work: Hey, I tried connecting to my Xbox 360 account and it gave me the message “Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 8007007A” I looked up the error code on Microsoft and I have...
  7. Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can: For the past month or so i have not been able to connect to my minecraft realm that i host and pay 8$ a month for. Ive tried to restart the game and resrart the xbox ive even uninstalled and...
  8. Can’t connect to Friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Friends world: Hello I’m trying to join my friends world on Minecraft and I wad able to play with my friends last night but now it’s telling me I can’t connect to the world. There’s 5 of us and 3 are able to...
  9. Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend: Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend I have contacted Xbox support nearly a hundred times to try to resolve this and there is just no fixing it. For the past few months out of no...
  10. Can’t connect to a certain friend in games or parties but I’m able to connect with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to a certain friend in games or parties but I’m able to connect with ...: I am able to play games and chat in parties with everyone except for one certain friend. We can’t talk in parties or play games like Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, and Rocket League. We both have...