can't connect to my xbox live account thru my xbox 360

Discus and support can't connect to my xbox live account thru my xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I opened a xbox live account thru the xbox web site, and i can't find a way to sign-in to my xbox live account in the xbox 360. currently the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yoro3000, Sep 21, 2015.

1. yoro3000
    yoro3000 Guest

hello,

I opened a xbox live account thru the xbox web site, and i can't find a way to sign-in to my xbox live account in the xbox 360.

currently the xbox 360 is logged-in with another xbox live account (with another character).

I have a character that I want to log-in with xbox live on xbox 360.

can somebody tell me how to do this?

thanks a lot

yonatan

:)

yoro3000, Sep 21, 2015
  2. Dash97
    Dash97 Guest
    Connecting Xbox thru Laptop

New Xbox. Trying to connect thru a laptop via CAT5. Can't connect. Do I need to connect DIRECTLY thru my modem?

Dash97, Sep 21, 2015
  3. OGz GALAXY
    OGz GALAXY Guest
    I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?

OGz GALAXY, Sep 21, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 21, 2015
  5. MercWithaM0uth7 Win User

missing xbox live gold games and missing xbox live

thank for the help but it looks like it did go thru my own account with my xbox live connected to even recieved the email of the purchase thru the xbox store
  6. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  7. PeAkarOuNd Win User

Xbox live Connection help!!!!

I can connect to the internet with all my other deviceslike my laptop and phone thru my router but the xbox will not connect to xbox LIVE
  8. Sterling_Cover Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.
    The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, and now it don't want to. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.

Usually I would just play my 360 games on the xbox 360, but unfortunately my xbox 360 can't run games due to a hardware malfunction.
  9. BloodyVW Win User

Connection works fine, but unable to connect xbox live

My silver account connected to Xbox Live just fine, but somehow my sister's account can't connect to Xbox Live with her silver account.

My sister's tag: Raiwen Elerviel - Please solve it immediately.
Thema:

1. can't connect to my xbox live account thru my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - can't connect live

2. Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc: Hi all, I have a Series S which I've had a for a couple of weeks now, with an Ultimate subscription. I am able to log into my account, connect to the Store, download games, including Game Pass,...
  3. My xbox 360 account can't connect to xbox live (error code 8015190A) but my Xbox One can....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 account can't connect to xbox live (error code 8015190A) but my Xbox One can....: As the Subject says: I can't sign into my xbox live account on any 360 console. I have in my possession two xbox 360 consoles and have cleaned the cache on both in hopes of cleaning some file...
  4. Profile can't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile can't connect to Xbox Live: I tried to download my Xbox 360 profile to someone else's console and it wouldn't let me sign in, I didn't think much of it until I got home and tried to play L4D2 and It wouldn't connect to Xbox...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360.: So, I've had this issue with my 360 for a while, when I was on my homepage it would sometimes sign me out of xbox live and sometimes even in a game, all I did to fix it was press the home button...
  6. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem): As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account,...
  7. Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.: I hope that this is the right place to ask for help, I am lucky enough to have a new series x and xbox one/X/S optimised games and the online works perfectly but when I try to play an Xbox 360...
  8. Can't connect to Horizon live Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Horizon live Forza horizon 4: [img] I get this every time i try to join my friend or eliminator. I play on pc and he does two but he can join every thing and i dont I allready reinstalled and done the thing in the command...
  9. Xbox live - can't connect with other players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live - can't connect with other players: Hi, i'm on xbox one S. A few weeks ago some Xbox Live services went down(showed on the website and on my xbox, and was notified when they came back up) and since all services came back online...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live Xbox 360: About 5 days ago I jad this issue. At first I could log into my Xbox Profile with connection to Xbox Live. When I turn on some game, I got this message "Disconnected with Xbox Live". I thought at...