Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50

Discus and support Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to connect to 2k's servers I get the same two error codes. Either 4b538e50 or 2fd7b735. I recently moved and never had an issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RockyBalboa2416, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

1. Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50

Every time I try to connect to 2k's servers I get the same two error codes. Either 4b538e50 or 2fd7b735. I recently moved and never had an issue connecting at my previous address. I've tried all the different methods posted online but nothing works. No
    other game I play has issues connecting it is just 2k. Has anyone else run into similar issues? I appreciate any help.

:)

RockyBalboa2416, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:22 PM
  2. VuJx Win User

Write this code in google to find more details about
  3. surfsquid Win User

From their support page it sounds like there is a game update pending, is your game fully updated?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Nba 2k18

Error 4b538e5O no Connect but my connect is good
    Per NBA2K the error is from not having the latest updates downloaded.

More information for that specific code can be found
    here
  5. FreakRoach Win User

getting errors on NBA 2k16

6. SoullessCodith Win User

I could not get into NBA 2K20 yesterday. I think that their servers were down for a while.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50 - Similar Threads - Can't connect NBA

2. Xbox One can't load any game or app when connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't load any game or app when connected to Xbox live: A few days ago, my Xbox One started having the problem often called "the Black Screen of Death". I had been using it to play the Witcher 3 and noticed that, after waiting for it to boot for...
  3. Can't connect to my internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my internet connection.: Can't connect to my internet connection, I tried whit the Ethernet and whit the wireless option, I have another Xbox in my house and I can connect perfectly in that one, I've reset my console and...
  4. can't connect to Hulu suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to Hulu suddenly: so I tired to change my hulu account on my xbox 360 to no ads and now when I try to sign into it I get prompted that it's having trouble loading my home location. I went in to my Microsoft account...
  5. : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv: : can't connect my xbox one to my Philips 4k tv What type of HDMI cable are you using? Have you switched them around the slots? The xbox slot can become loose sometimes so fiddle with the...
  6. no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...: desde hace un poco de tiempo he estado intentando jugar mis juegos de xbox 360 en xbox one sin embargo no he podido conectarme a xbox live y me aparece que no se puede iniciar sesión en xbox live...
  7. Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360: Hi, I can't connect my Xbox live account (from my Microsoft account) on my XBOX 360. When I try, all the connection processus works fine, but the screen stay stuck in the "Remember password"...
  8. Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...: Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that I can tell you that when it disconnects it automatically reconnects after...
  9. Xbox One X Network Connection: Can't get an IP Address after update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Network Connection: Can't get an IP Address after update?: I noticed that every time after an update to the Insider Program my console can't find an IP Address. It usually comes back on its own but is extremely frustrating. Sometimes troubleshooting works...
  10. : "Can't connect to your wireless network"

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : "Can't connect to your wireless network": : "Can't connect to your wireless network" Hello thank you for posting your question on fourm I hope I can help you resolve this issue today please use link below to help solve your problem Xbox...