cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?

Discus and support cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok this is seriously killing my game vibe , my only day off i want to play nd i cant get online and its not my connection i just called cable company... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vG VinJesus PR, Mar 10, 2015.

1. cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?

ok this is seriously killing my game vibe , my only day off i want to play nd i cant get online and its not my connection i just called cable company and its fine plus im here on the forum so im not the problem , really annoyed with this might be time to
    look into a new ssystem if this keeps up !

:)

vG VinJesus PR, Mar 10, 2015
  2. PettyChicken
    PettyChicken Guest
    Cant agree to new terms and conditions because need parent password

i cant connect to xbox live because i cant agree to the terms and conditions because my parent must do it but they can because their microsoft account got hacked can someone please help me or can someone give me a number to call to get this sorted out

PettyChicken, Mar 10, 2015
  3. S10Draven
    S10Draven Guest
    Xbox live/profile problems 24/12/11

im having the same problem....again.....happened a few weeks ago. I got done playing some mw3 and logged to eat and cant get back onto live again...but my wife and son can connect just fine.

S10Draven, Mar 10, 2015
  4. cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?

Yes there is a service alert on, it does not mean they were "hacked again".

I have heard some games now have a single player mode, may be worth a look.

THEOWENKILLER, Mar 10, 2015
  5. NYJets12
    NYJets12 Guest
    Can't even get the gta heist

NYJets12, Mar 10, 2015
  6. Ok we dont pay fees to play offline, single player. This is bullsh** im tired of paying just to not be able to use my live acct. I get one day off a week and low and behold my xbox cant access apps or online content.

Mayve if xbox hired better techs this wouldnt happen, they charge a premium for these consoles and yet cut every corner they can in the support and tech area. Absolute joke. Ps4 bound.

GregZilla2181, Mar 10, 2015
  7. @GregZilla2181 Looking at how there is an interuption maybe 1 day a month which gives you 29-30 days without interuption doesn't look bad.

You are free to buy another console if you wish, but you'll see they have outages aswell

The issue is the more complex technology gets, the more unexpected issues it can get but people these days don't tend to comprehend that. Don't you have anything else you can do in the meanwhile ?

FearedNightmare, Mar 10, 2015
  8. cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?

Here we go again......notice how it is ONLY the 360?

Fish Head Soup, Mar 10, 2015
  9. dont understand why we can't get an explaination from them and when you try and contact them or an ambassador "we have temporarily disabled this for maintenance" dropping the ball yet again i wonder how much this has to do with rockstars heist release SHAME
    WE NEVER GET TOLD WHATS GOING ON

EssEmm-C3B904E1-D350-4F3C-8C58-7F12C8CBFD8B, Mar 10, 2015
  10. support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

The status of xbox live is always available here.

I imagine they make it difficult to contact them during service alerts so they can actually get on with fixing the problems, instead of listening to whining kids that want to know why they can`t play call of duty.

THEOWENKILLER, Mar 10, 2015
  11. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Outages happen from time on every console regardless of age or platform.

Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
  12. FearedNightmare Win User

@GregZilla2181 Looking at how there is an interuption maybe 1 day a month which gives you 29-30 days without interuption doesn't look bad.

You are free to buy another console if you wish, but you'll see they have outages aswell

The issue is the more complex technology gets, the more unexpected issues it can get but people these days don't tend to comprehend that. Don't you have anything else you can do in the meanwhile ?
  13. GregZilla2181 Win User

Ok we dont pay fees to play offline, single player. This is bullsh** im tired of paying just to not be able to use my live acct. I get one day off a week and low and behold my xbox cant access apps or online content.

Mayve if xbox hired better techs this wouldnt happen, they charge a premium for these consoles and yet cut every corner they can in the support and tech area. Absolute joke. Ps4 bound.
  14. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Yes there is a service alert on, it does not mean they were "hacked again".

I have heard some games now have a single player mode, may be worth a look.
  15. THEOWENKILLER Win User

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

The status of xbox live is always available here.

I imagine they make it difficult to contact them during service alerts so they can actually get on with fixing the problems, instead of listening to whining kids that want to know why they can`t play call of duty.
  16. EssEmm-C3B904E1-D350 Win User

dont understand why we can't get an explaination from them and when you try and contact them or an ambassador "we have temporarily disabled this for maintenance" dropping the ball yet again i wonder how much this has to do with rockstars heist release SHAME
    WE NEVER GET TOLD WHATS GOING ON
Thema:

1. cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ? - Similar Threads - cant connect features

2. Cant connect to xbox live on one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to xbox live on one: Hi. I just recently got an xbox one back after it got fixed for an unrelated issue, so i went to play an xbox 360 game on it. It told me to download my profile so i tried, but i said it couldn't...
  3. Cant connect Xbox One controller Wired to PC Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect Xbox One controller Wired to PC Windows 10: Hello, Recently I forgot my Elite V2 at home which I used to play on my PC everyday, so now I am trying to use a old Xbox One S controller. My issue is, that even though I can connect to my PC...
  4. Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live In Pakistan Error 80151903: Hey, My Name is Abul Hassan. I want to say that I am having an error with my Xbox 360 which is 80151903 can't connect to Xbox Live. I have tried to change the ends server like google DNS and open...
  5. cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable: I failed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC via cable the controller is an original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller from 2013. the PC is running windows 10. after connecting the...
  6. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  7. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please. btw i am on windows 10 bedrock Moderator note - Moved from Windows to...
  8. Cant connect controller to xbox after using remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect controller to xbox after using remote play: So i was using remote play on my phone when my controller had stopped working, (all the buttons were working fine and i could use the controller), for some reason, only the home button, the left...
  9. Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one: Hello all, I went to Best Buy and ask the salesman about the Gaming headset Astro A10 its wired to the 3,5mm on the gamepad. In my xbox one when I go to the sound parameters it just not detected....
  10. Cant connect to XBOX using portal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBOX using portal.: I have a xbox series x and s. The series X I have had for awhile. Installed retroarch no problems. Was able to access xbox portal. Everything worked fine. Just purchased a series S for another...