Can't connect to static IP address

Discus and support Can't connect to static IP address in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't connect to static IP address cant connect to static IP address f77065d7-88d8-4990-9962-7ec7940ed4c8 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NASTY PUUU, Dec 2, 2016.

1. NASTY PUUU
    NASTY PUUU Guest

cant connect to static IP address

:)

NASTY PUUU, Dec 2, 2016
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Dec 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't connect to static IP address - Similar Threads - Can't connect static

2. Can't connect Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox live: Could someone help me please i am trying to connect my xbox 360 to live so can play with other players but when ive checked the settings etc saying theres a problem with the service showing this...
  3. No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]: Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live desde mi 360 tarda unos segundos intentando iniciar sesión, pero no inicia y me aparece el código de error 8015190e, ya busque las posibles soluciones en la...
  4. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any: Just Joined Xbox ultimate pass so I could cross play ark with my family on pc. When I join Ark and look for servers there are no servers listed. Official dedicated arks shows no servers as well as...
  5. Не удаётся подключиться к миру. Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-You can't connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не удаётся подключиться к миру. Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-You can't connect to...: Я не знаю в чём проблема, но мы с другом не можем подключиться друг к другу, но самое интересное то, что играть на серверах и realms можем, а в одиночную игру нет. Параметр «игра по сети» (вроде...
  6. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  7. Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop: I've been trying to stream games from my Xbox to my laptop, but whenever I go to add a device and click on it, it tells me that it can't connect. I've checked all internet and streaming settings...
  8. Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms: Hello, a family member from Germany and I are trying to play Minecraft online together. I purchased a Minecraft Realm today. He is using a Xbox One S console, while I'm using a PC. He used a...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  10. Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet to use my Live account. I'm following these instructions. My desktop is running Windows 8 that has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. I...