Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey all, As of midday yesterday (1 Feb 2019) I've been unable to connect to my wifi with my Xbox One, but all other devices in my house are having no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by APA4, Feb 9, 2019.

1. APA4
    APA4 Guest

Hey all,

As of midday yesterday (1 Feb 2019) I've been unable to connect to my wifi with my Xbox One, but all other devices in my house are having no issue, including my old Xbox360. I've never had an issue before with my Xbox One connection. Right now, hard restarting
    my Xbox One several times, as well as power cycling my router / internet connection isn't doing anything. Xbox One sees my wifi's name, but just says it can't connect. I'm currently following the troubleshooting steps, but I saw something online earlier about
    Xbox live having some kind of issue with purchased content and was wondering if that's causing my connection problem. Any thoughts, or suggestions welcome. Thanks!

EDIT: After double checking router password it appears my Xbox spontaneously disconnected from my router, and I needed to re-input to restore connectivity.

:)

APA4, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Wifi

2. Can't connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one s: My xbox randomly stopped working with wifi and I don't know what happened. I looked through all the settings and everything and the only problem I noticed was that my xbox was set to the wrong...
  3. Xbox can't connect to wifi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can't connect to wifi: My friends xbox cant connect to wifi, we tried restarting everything but it didnt work. Few times it has no problem and we can play online. When it doesnt work it just gives us a message "Can't...
  4. xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels: xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels 7f696903-2bba-499d-9d6c-5fa4de07f4f5
  5. : Console can't connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Console can't connect to wifi: : Console can't connect to wifi Hey Still Feedz We really appreciate your continued updates in regards to this matter. However, with us being able to access your router interface, we really don't...
  6. : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI

: My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI: : My XBox can't connect to Netgear Orbi WIFI Hi Sluzze, Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. Sorry to hear you're still experiencing the same issue. Since you received the error...
  7. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  8. Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP: My console is connected to my Wireless wifi and still won't connect to XBL. It randomly connects around 7:00 central but other than that it states that it can't retrieve information. I currently...
  9. XB1 connects to WIFI but thinks it's offline. Can't connect to Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XB1 connects to WIFI but thinks it's offline. Can't connect to Live.: Hi all, Xbox was working fine but now can't seem to access Live services. Xbox live status page said there are no issues and I can see my friends online playing without problems. When I check...
  10. : Xbox One kan inte ansluta till WiFi [Translation - Xbox One can't connect to WiFi]

: Xbox One kan inte ansluta till WiFi [Translation - Xbox One can't connect to WiFi]: : Xbox One kan inte ansluta till WiFi [Translation - Xbox One can't connect to WiFi] Hej! Jag har provat allt och det hjälper inte. Har kopplat in nätverkskabel istället. Tack för hjälpen....