Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey all, As of midday yesterday (1 Feb 2019) I've been unable to connect to my wifi with my Xbox One, but all other devices in my house are having no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by APA4, Feb 9, 2019.

1. APA4
    APA4 Guest

Hey all,

As of midday yesterday (1 Feb 2019) I've been unable to connect to my wifi with my Xbox One, but all other devices in my house are having no issue, including my old Xbox360. I've never had an issue before with my Xbox One connection. Right now, hard restarting
    my Xbox One several times, as well as power cycling my router / internet connection isn't doing anything. Xbox One sees my wifi's name, but just says it can't connect. I'm currently following the troubleshooting steps, but I saw something online earlier about
    Xbox live having some kind of issue with purchased content and was wondering if that's causing my connection problem. Any thoughts, or suggestions welcome. Thanks!

EDIT: After double checking router password it appears my Xbox spontaneously disconnected from my router, and I needed to re-input to restore connectivity.

:)

APA4, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Connect to Wifi / Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Wifi

2. XB1 connects to WIFI but thinks it's offline. Can't connect to Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XB1 connects to WIFI but thinks it's offline. Can't connect to Live.: Hi all, Xbox was working fine but now can't seem to access Live services. Xbox live status page said there are no issues and I can see my friends online playing without problems. When I check...
  3. : Xbox One kan inte ansluta till WiFi [Translation - Xbox One can't connect to WiFi]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One kan inte ansluta till WiFi [Translation - Xbox One can't connect to WiFi]: : Xbox One kan inte ansluta till WiFi [Translation - Xbox One can't connect to WiFi] Hej! Jag har provat allt och det hjälper inte. Har kopplat in nätverkskabel istället. Tack för hjälpen....
  4. Je ne peux pas me connectée au wifi [I can't connect to WiFi]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je ne peux pas me connectée au wifi [I can't connect to WiFi]: Il me marque quil me mon adresse ip ne marche pas [Translation - It marks me that my IP address does not work] f82baf7b-0755-450d-a77c-b796b0c1cfcd
  5. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0 Hi I've recently bought a Xbox one x and the set up was all good with the Virgin hub 2.0. We've...
  6. Can't connect to WIFI after reboot / power off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to WIFI after reboot / power off: Hi ! First of all, I may not be in the correct category. I simply couldn't find the right one... So sorry for that, simply guide me to the correct one. I just bought an Xbox One S and I can't...
  7. Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi: my wifi connects to my Xbox but not my Xbox live I've tried everything but none of them work please help me this is dr Sheldon cooper signing out e711eca0-bf99-44a3-9e93-4fd8ccd5bc54
  8. When I go into be network settings it says Somethjng went wrong and I can't connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go into be network settings it says Somethjng went wrong and I can't connect to my wifi: [img] 84ed4a4d-5b0c-4763-8022-0d5091f4235a
  9. Wifi connection keeps dying. Can't use cloud saves. Can't transfer/backup offline saves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection keeps dying. Can't use cloud saves. Can't transfer/backup offline saves.: I'm primarily a PC gamer these days. My wife and kids use the TV while I game on my PC. But I cut my teeth on the Atari 2600 and I do enjoy some couch gaming. I'm not tied to one company or...
  10. I can't connect via wifi!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect via wifi!: I keep getting errors when trying to connect through wifi. Somehow it works if I hard wire to the router. 9a695b99-afc1-4bca-b74d-1b595b5c924b