Can’t connect to wireless network, AGAIN

Discus and support Can’t connect to wireless network, AGAIN in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can’t connect to wireless network, AGAIN So I purchased a brand spankin’ new Xbox One X in January. $500+ worth of what I thought was going to be the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ktyxbbyxdoll, Jun 24, 2018.

1. ktyxbbyxdoll
    ktyxbbyxdoll Guest

So I purchased a brand spankin’ new Xbox One X in January. $500+ worth of what I thought was going to be the best Xbox yet. After a few short weeks one day upon starting it just magically could not detect any wireless networks. Not only mine, but none surrounding
    me. Come to find out this is a hardware issue that requires a “repair”. Thankfully I purchased the extended warranty offered through Best Buy or I wouldve been SOL. So turns out this is not repairable so because it was so within the thirty day purchase date
    they exchanged my broken Xbox for a for a brand new one. Here I am five months later, a whole new Xbox and the same exact hardware issue. I am NOT impressed with this console at all.

:)

ktyxbbyxdoll, Jun 24, 2018
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    cant connect to xbox live

Hello

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.

xbox360italy, Jun 24, 2018
  3. ketuzu
    ketuzu Guest
    Can’t connect to wireless network

as the title says I cannot connect. Yet my routers password is correct and I am on WiFi on my cell phone as I type

ketuzu, Jun 24, 2018
  4. xbox360italy Win User

cant connect to xbox live

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Can’t connect to wireless network

Hi TestyJungle8619,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue concerning
    Teredo. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate
    connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation (NAT). Without a
    Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live. Generally, this is a setting in your router that can be toggled on/off.

To get your Teredo to qualify, I would recommend the troubleshooting solutions available from the following support articles to get yourself back in the game:

If using a Windows 10 PC:

NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Xbox Live server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

If on an Xbox One console:

NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution

Give the solutions and troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

7. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
  8. zTiredz Win User

Hardware problem

Hey, Yes I’ve tried doing that twice already and when I go to input my wifi password it says “Can’t connect to your wireless network”
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to wireless network, AGAIN - Similar Threads - Can’t connect wireless

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  3. Can’t connect to wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can’t connect to wireless network: Can’t connect to wireless network Hi TestyJungle8619, Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue concerning Teredo. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish...
  4. Can’t. Connect to wireless connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t. Connect to wireless connection: Hi pkease help My sons xbox one cannot connect to wireles connection we have tried everything and my son is getting so upset any ideas? TIA 4f988490-7736-456a-9bc3-477851238efb
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network No worries you came to the right place topic-wise! I am sorry first that your link did not go to the correct page. When I...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: DHCP servers can’t connect

Wireless Gaming Adapters: DHCP servers can’t connect: Wireless Gaming Adapters: DHCP servers can’t connect XBOX 1 a Xbox gamertag called “Hire” said and I quote “hope dont you don’t feel like playing tonight” after some MILD trash talk. Now I’ve...
  7. Can’t connect to my wireless network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to my wireless network?: Cant connect to my wireless network? b6f71058-b774-4712-93a5-24ce4399a310
  8. Can’t connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to wireless network: as the title says I cannot connect. Yet my routers password is correct and I am on WiFi on my cell phone as I type 82d3d2af-6eac-4dd0-8e78-faf1771e038e
  9. Xbox can’t connect to my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can’t connect to my wireless network: Xbox can’t connect to the internet 6aa0a50d-a9b6-4dd7-97b7-2634e94e64d7
  10. As of yesterday my Xbox One can’t connect to my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of yesterday my Xbox One can’t connect to my wireless network: as of yesterday, my Xbox one won’t connect to my wireless network. I have tried power cycling my Xbox, modem and router to no avail. All other devices are connecting to my network without issue. I...