Can't connect to Xbox live but can connect to Internet.

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox live but can connect to Internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I test the connections it says good connection. But it won't connect to Xbox live. My phone and computer will connect to the Internet on the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tcfootball82, Mar 7, 2015.

1. tcfootball82
    tcfootball82 Guest

When I test the connections it says good connection. But it won't connect to Xbox live. My phone and computer will connect to the Internet on the same wireless network. I have a Motorola ncg510. I have opened the ports on the router. The nat type is now
    open but still won't connect.

:)

tcfootball82, Mar 7, 2015
  2. YoNzZu
    YoNzZu Guest
    can connect to the internet but can't to xbox live

Same here. Can connect to Internet but can't connect to Xbox Live. Location Finland.

YoNzZu, Mar 7, 2015
  3. Gravatrax
    Gravatrax Guest
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live

I mean't I can't connect. I can connect to the network and the internet but not xbox live.

Gravatrax, Mar 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox live but can connect to Internet. - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. I can't connect to Xbox Live, error code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live, error code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F: I recently purchased a second Xbox 360 on ebay (the first one is working perfectly fine), when I try to set it up on my Wif-fi so that I run the update that it is asking for, I get a message that...
  3. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  5. Não consigo me conectar ao xbox live no meu xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I can't connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo me conectar ao xbox live no meu xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I can't connect to...: [img] Não consigo me conectar, minha internet é fraca demais? São 5mb's por favor, se alguém souber como resolver ou poder me dar essa resposta ficarei muito agradecido O meu console é o xbox 360...
  6. Can't Connect to XBOX Live - Xbox App - PC - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Connect to XBOX Live - Xbox App - PC - Windows 10: When I try to join a party or make one it just gives me an error saying "Can't connect to xbox live" How do I fix this? |Resolved| dcde51ef-b472-4a09-8c3a-e369b16e2d33
  7. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: Hello Ive been trying to connect to my xbox for the last 3 hours and it won't let me connect to my phones hotspot Ive tried restarting the console and tge phone...
  9. Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to live while playing a backwards compatible game.: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible games, and am there for unable to access my cloud storage for saves. Everything on the Xbox One side of things works...
  10. Can't connect Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox live: Could someone help me please i am trying to connect my xbox 360 to live so can play with other players but when ive checked the settings etc saying theres a problem with the service showing this...