Can't Connect To Xbox Live! Help Please!

Discus and support Can't Connect To Xbox Live! Help Please! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, I was playing GTA Online and out of no where I lose connection so I try to reconnect but it failed to join so I restart my xbox and it wouldn't let... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IxWiLLxSuRViV3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Can't Connect To Xbox Live! Help Please!

Ok, I was playing GTA Online and out of no where I lose connection so I try to reconnect but it failed to join so I restart my xbox and it wouldn't let me connect to xbox live. So, I tested my internet connection and it says I am able to connect to Xbox
    Live but when I try to sign in it won't let me I get this message:

"Xbox Live

Your console can't connect to Xbox Live.

Do you want to exit this session and test

your network connection? If you are

playing a game, you will lose any unsaved

progress.

800704DC"

Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong with this? Is it Microsoft or what? I've tried clearing my cache, resetting network connection to default, restarting my console, resetting my router, everything I can think of.

Thank you in advance.

:)

IxWiLLxSuRViV3, Jan 22, 2014
  2. DecoBG
    DecoBG Guest
    Error Code 80151909

Please anyone, help me, i can't connect to Xbox Live because of that error!

DecoBG, Jan 22, 2014
  3. i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me

i can't connect to xbox live after i didn't update my console, please help

CzweMangaLover2, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Can't Connect To Xbox Live! Help Please!

Never mind, it has fixed itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IxWiLLxSuRViV3, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

Can't Connect To Xbox Live! Help Please!

1. Can't Connect To Xbox Live! Help Please! - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Live

2. I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.: I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was (51231) while my last one was (3074). I tried to...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  4. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  5. : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE: : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE I seems that your Xbox one has an static IP adress. Try changing it to use DHCP. Go to: Open the guide by...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: I have not been able to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s for several months now. I try to test my network connection and it says that it can't connect to the interne . I know that my internet...
  7. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  8. i can't connect the xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect the xbox live.: hello i'm from south korea. i have complicated problem. like i said i can't connect the xbox live for update to xbox360. just i did download the update in usb. error nb :...
  9. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  10. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...