Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

Discus and support Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says every backwards compatible game I play can't connect to xbox live, I checked the xbox support twitter 2 days ago and it said there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MosesIsVeryFit, May 26, 2019.

1. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

As the title says every backwards compatible game I play can't connect to xbox live, I checked the xbox support twitter 2 days ago and it said there were issues but there's been no word since then and I'm still having issues. Wondering if there is any
    fixes for this? I've already hard reset my xbox.

:)

MosesIsVeryFit, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

1. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  3. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  4. Не удаётся подключиться к серверам конфигурации Live.[Translation-You can't connect to Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не удаётся подключиться к серверам конфигурации Live.[Translation-You can't connect to Live...: Добрый день. При попытке подключиться к многопользовательской игре в Forza Horizon 4, всё время неизменно выскакивает одно и то же окошко с диагностикой сети. Перерыл интернет, перепробовал...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play): Each time I try to launch Mutant: Year 0 - Road to Eden, I have the error message "Can't connect to XboX Live, and of course, I can't play. Someone know how to fix this [Mod Removed-...
  6. Can't connect to network/ xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to network/ xbox live: Can't connect to network via mobile hotspot 263a8cbd-a8f7-4ff9-a4bf-5a7d6394a854
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update: After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch...
  8. Não consigo me conectar a Xbox Live [Translation - I can't connect to Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo me conectar a Xbox Live [Translation - I can't connect to Xbox Live]: Mensagem: Tente novamente mais tarde Você não pode entrar. Tente novamente em alguns minutos ou verifique o status do serviço na Assistência do Xbox. (0x87DD000F) __________________________...
  9. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c
  10. I can't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live: I Already have an account on Xbox Live, but when I enter a game says I have to do another. I already paid on the credit card, but it was only discounted and kept appearing that I needed another...