Can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one and but it says I am successfully connected to my router. whenever I try to click on party, store, or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oxyon, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Oxyon
    Oxyon Guest

I can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one and but it says I am successfully connected to my router. whenever I try to click on party, store, or YouTubI, its closes out and sends me too my dashboard. I have a full one year membership that expires in 2015
    so I don't know what the problem is. on the website it says everything is up and running, but I still can't connect to Xbox live. I also that've a Comcast router.

:)

Oxyon, Feb 16, 2014
  2. LunivolMoun
    LunivolMoun Guest
    HEELLPP!!!!! I am trying to connect to my xbox live while playing Lego Indiana Jones for the 360 one

I have been trying to connect to xbox live while playing a 360 game on my one, as I mentioned above the game was Lego Indy for the 360. It says it can't connect to live but IM SIGNED INTO LIVE ON MY XBOX ONE PROFILE. Which is on the same console I'm trying
    to connect to 360 live on. T.T can't connect my behind. T.T Please Help Me!

LunivolMoun, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 issue

playing Xbox 360 black ops 2 on my Xbox one (backwards compatibility) and I'm connected to Xbox live on my Xbox one but can't connect to it on the 360, when it says test connection I click yes and it says all services Available but I still can't connect.

SilentInferno29, Feb 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else: [img] Ill translate the screen (Unable to connect to xbox live - The specified file can not be found - learn more) I verified all windows update reinstalled all xbox services and identity...
  3. Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and all other games are working perfectly fine, but every time I try load up Blair Witch it gets past the first few screens and then asks me to log in to Xbox Live...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live but everything is in order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live but everything is in order.: My xbox is connected to my wifi, i even tested it and it said that everything is fine but i cannot connect to xbox live, it says that everything is fine on my part but they are having some problem...
  5. I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.: I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was (51231) while my last one was (3074). I tried to...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  7. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  8. : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE: : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE I seems that your Xbox one has an static IP adress. Try changing it to use DHCP. Go to: Open the guide by...
  9. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: I have not been able to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s for several months now. I try to test my network connection and it says that it can't connect to the interne . I know that my internet...
  10. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e