Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wushu Goddess, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says

Network: Connected

Internet: Failed

Xbox Live: Blocked

There has to be a problem with the console, because the connection works flawlessly on my Xbox One. I recently upgraded my internet and this is the first time I tried connecting my Xbox 360 after that. Then it started having this problem.

And in case you try to offer solutions that involve the modem...there is no modem anymore. There is just a small plastic piece that connects a cable coming from outside to the ethernet cable. Before, I always had to restart the modem when moving the ethernet
    cable to my Xbox 360. Now there is nothing to restart anymore. So all I can do is connect the cable...

Any help? I'm completely out of ideas.

:)

Wushu Goddess, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. Can't connect Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox live: Could someone help me please i am trying to connect my xbox 360 to live so can play with other players but when ive checked the settings etc saying theres a problem with the service showing this...
  3. No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]: Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live desde mi 360 tarda unos segundos intentando iniciar sesión, pero no inicia y me aparece el código de error 8015190e, ya busque las posibles soluciones en la...
  4. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  6. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  7. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  9. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...
  10. Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?: I've recently moved into a new house with a new wifi router. I've connected my Xbox One via an ethernet cable, I am able to connect to Xbox Live through this and I also get good upload and...