Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AudiGuy, Jun 11, 2019.

1. AudiGuy
    AudiGuy Guest

After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch effort, I restored the Xbox One X Scorpio edition. Still nothing.
    Then I downloaded the restore file from Microsoft put it on a USB and installed from there. I still can not get on to Xbox Live.

When trying to connect, i'm prompted for my wifi info, I enter it and log on to my wifi, the signal strength indicator shows full strength. Then the Xbox tries to connect and tells me there is no internet connection. I am on the internet without any issues
    and my roommate connects his Xbox 360 with no issues. Then after that, I am prompted to setup my internet. I go in to each of the options and make sure "automatic" is selected and clear the alternate DNS info. The console is restarted and I go through it
    all again with the same results.

I wanted to try the restore with the previous version OS, the one the Xbox updated from, but it was not available to download from Microsoft.

Anyone with any info or help would be appreciated.

:)

AudiGuy, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live (So can't play): Each time I try to launch Mutant: Year 0 - Road to Eden, I have the error message "Can't connect to XboX Live, and of course, I can't play. Someone know how to fix this [Mod Removed-...
  3. Can't connect to network/ xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to network/ xbox live: Can't connect to network via mobile hotspot 263a8cbd-a8f7-4ff9-a4bf-5a7d6394a854
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games: As the title says every backwards compatible game I play can't connect to xbox live, I checked the xbox support twitter 2 days ago and it said there were issues but there's been no word since then...
  5. Não consigo me conectar a Xbox Live [Translation - I can't connect to Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo me conectar a Xbox Live [Translation - I can't connect to Xbox Live]: Mensagem: Tente novamente mais tarde Você não pode entrar. Tente novamente em alguns minutos ou verifique o status do serviço na Assistência do Xbox. (0x87DD000F) __________________________...
  6. Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox Live. Undefined error status report. Tried reboots and disconns. What...: Won't even load to sign in screen without posting message that recommends going to /support... 2f34e18a-2464-4cbd-ad79-300e219fc76c
  7. I can't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live: I Already have an account on Xbox Live, but when I enter a game says I have to do another. I already paid on the credit card, but it was only discounted and kept appearing that I needed another...
  8. Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer can't connect because, "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from...: I renewed my gold membership about 15 minutes ago and I still get "an xbox live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature." There was no notification that my gold had ran out,...
  9. No puedo conectarme a Xbox Live [translation-I Can't connect to Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo conectarme a Xbox Live [translation-I Can't connect to Xbox Live]: No puedo conectar mi Xbox One a Xbox Live con cable Ethernet. El sistema me dice que no hay red configurada. Desconecto y conecto el cable y, durante unos segundos, el sistema se conecta con el...
  10. Não consigo conectar minha conta Xbox Live aos jogos que baixei[Translation-I can't connect...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo conectar minha conta Xbox Live aos jogos que baixei[Translation-I can't connect...: Olá! Tudo bem? Bom estou com problemas para me conectar a minha conta do Xbox Live em jogos, por exemplo em um que faz pouco tempo que baixei, Ori and the Blind Forest. Sempre quando vou entrar no...