Can't connect to Xbox live the button on the home page isn't there what do I do? No gold

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox live the button on the home page isn't there what do I do? No gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am connected to Wi-Fi so and please answer c5b426ec-643a-4d86-93db-b83b52d331d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MCpenguinplayer, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Can't connect to Xbox live the button on the home page isn't there what do I do? No gold

I am connected to Wi-Fi so and please answer

:)

MCpenguinplayer, Nov 20, 2016
  2. Morgy93
    Morgy93 Guest
    Xbox says I need to renew Xbox Live Gold but I don't

Hello,

you probably all know that button on the home screen or now even on the guide which leads you directly to the Xbox Live Gold page to redeem Gold Games, get Gold Deals and stuff..

Sadly my Xbox tells me now that I need to renew my subscription on that page, but I my subscription lasts till 2018.

If I click on renew subscription, then I get redirected to the Xbox Live Gold page anyway, where everything seems fine.

Still my Xbox seems to think that I don't own Gold, but I do.

Any hint on what to do to resolve this issue?

Morgy93, Nov 20, 2016
  3. FearedNightmare, Nov 20, 2016
  4. KittyNip I Win User

Xbox Live Gold Redirecting.

Go to the home page of the British home page for Xbox, next hover over Xbox Live Gold and click on Join Xbox Live Gold and then you scroll down and click on Join Today, select what subscription you want and click next. You shouldn't be redirected to US if
    you do this.
  5. GamerMark10 Win User

xbox gold aint doin so good

I am on adult default. trying the xbox website when i click on the purchase game button it just sends me back to the xbox website home page. useing the app trys to connect to my xbox but it fails to connect.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Wifi

Does it provide you the option to connect to a different WiFi network? When it is disconnected wired and you go to the Dashboard, does it show features on the home page or does it have a button "Connect to Xbox Live?" Also was this a new or used Xbox?

Are you trying to use it offline or connect to a different network? What's your goal for setup?
  7. DANIEL100500 Win User

I can't renew mi gold suscription!!!!

The problem isn't solved, I still can't renew my xbox live gold, because appears the same error. I just don't know what to do!!!
  8. BossLes Win User

Bought GOLD for a year, now it's telling me I have to renew it after about 20 days of using it.

I have this problem too. I just redeemed a 12 month xbox live gold but my xbox and the website isn't recognizing it. I can't download games with gold because it redirects me to a page where they tell me to buy a gold subscription
Thema:

Can't connect to Xbox live the button on the home page isn't there what do I do? No gold

1. Can't connect to Xbox live the button on the home page isn't there what do I do? No gold - Similar Threads - Can't connect live

2. Connects to live but can't connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connects to live but can't connect to game servers: So ive had this issue for aboit 2 months. Ive contacted my internet provider they gave me a fresh modem and everything my connection is fine all around the house but when i play the xbox one i can...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox live account for back compat games on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live account for back compat games on Xbox one.: Hey! I'm a tech noob. I specifically bought dragon age origins because I lost the disk for my 360 which I still have. I've downloaded the game on Xbox one and it won't let me play!! I've looked...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox LIVE servers on LOST PLANET 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox LIVE servers on LOST PLANET 2.: I just renewed my UGP subscription and now I'm unable to connect to the xbox live servers. possible solution: Removing and adding my account didn't have an impact. Signin out and signing back...
  5. I can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox live: Upon connecting to xbox live the information on my screen said by the following "Xbox LIVE is not available on consoles in your region." I understand the issue but I don't understand why is it...
  6. Can't Connect to Xbox Live Party

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Connect to Xbox Live Party: I cannot connect to an Xbox Live Party on my PC through the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. I am connected via Ethernet. It says "Connecting..." then that there was an "error". I have the BGW210 -...
  7. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  8. My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...: We are subscribed to xbox ultimate gamepass and both of my kids are in my family account. They are able to play games offline and online multiplayer. Now we bought NBA2k21, I was able to play...
  9. I can't connect to the xbox live servers

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to the xbox live servers: I did all the steps in the xbox support page and anything happenend 4f59dfc0-af5f-4851-80da-00fc3f053a04
  10. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....