Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArcherAC3, Aug 9, 2019.

1. ArcherAC3
    ArcherAC3 Guest

Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

Hello.

I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue.

At first, while I had my profile downloaded on the X360 dashboard (albeit showing fewer Gamerscore points than I actually have in my same Xbox One profile), it would try to connect to xbox live but without sucess, showing the "8015190A" error code and suggesting
    me to Test Connection.

By clicking on Test Connection it would take me to my Xbox One Network Settings page, where everything was fine (Wired - IPv4 and IPv6 - NAT Type: Open - No problems with Xbox Live).

Later, by trying out a possible fix - deleting my profile in the X360 dashboard by pressing START + BACK at the same time, then "Storage Management" and "Profiles" - I successfully managed to delete my profile from the X360 Dashboard; but since my "virtual"
    Xbox 360 just doesn't connect to Xbox Live I can't even download my profile again and am left with no profile to play Backwards title games with.

I've already tried out every single troubleshooting/possible solutions I found, to no avail:

-Restarting Modem and Console;

-Clearing local Xbox 360 storage through the Xbox One settings menu;

-Changing MAC Address;

-Changing alternate port selection;

-Unplugging Ethernet cable and trying it out through a Wireless connection to my modem;

-Changing console region;

-Changing profiles;

-Reinstalling games twice and thrice, and trying out different backwards titles;

-(Lastly) performing a factory reset.

If possible, I'd also really appreaciate if every single one to reply to this thread could also test this out with any Backwards title you may have already installed and check if you can or cannot connect to xbox live through the X360 Dashboard. I don't
    believe it's a problem on my end, but I'd only be sure if more people are also having this problem.

Thanks.

:)

ArcherAC3, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games. - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  4. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  5. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  7. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  9. Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?: I've recently moved into a new house with a new wifi router. I've connected my Xbox One via an ethernet cable, I am able to connect to Xbox Live through this and I also get good upload and...
  10. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...