Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArcherAC3, Aug 9, 2019.

1. ArcherAC3
    ArcherAC3 Guest

Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

Hello.

I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue.

At first, while I had my profile downloaded on the X360 dashboard (albeit showing fewer Gamerscore points than I actually have in my same Xbox One profile), it would try to connect to xbox live but without sucess, showing the "8015190A" error code and suggesting
    me to Test Connection.

By clicking on Test Connection it would take me to my Xbox One Network Settings page, where everything was fine (Wired - IPv4 and IPv6 - NAT Type: Open - No problems with Xbox Live).

Later, by trying out a possible fix - deleting my profile in the X360 dashboard by pressing START + BACK at the same time, then "Storage Management" and "Profiles" - I successfully managed to delete my profile from the X360 Dashboard; but since my "virtual"
    Xbox 360 just doesn't connect to Xbox Live I can't even download my profile again and am left with no profile to play Backwards title games with.

I've already tried out every single troubleshooting/possible solutions I found, to no avail:

-Restarting Modem and Console;

-Clearing local Xbox 360 storage through the Xbox One settings menu;

-Changing MAC Address;

-Changing alternate port selection;

-Unplugging Ethernet cable and trying it out through a Wireless connection to my modem;

-Changing console region;

-Changing profiles;

-Reinstalling games twice and thrice, and trying out different backwards titles;

-(Lastly) performing a factory reset.

If possible, I'd also really appreaciate if every single one to reply to this thread could also test this out with any Backwards title you may have already installed and check if you can or cannot connect to xbox live through the X360 Dashboard. I don't
    believe it's a problem on my end, but I'd only be sure if more people are also having this problem.

Thanks.

:)

ArcherAC3, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games. - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find any information about the new Ports for connecting to Xbox live.: I was trying to get some better download speeds by manualy putting in my information, and I was thrown off by the new port that I have which was (51231) while my last one was (3074). I tried to...
  3. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  4. : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE: : XBOX LIVE NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR VIA CABO [Translate] XBOX LIVE CAN'T CONNECT VIA CABLE I seems that your Xbox one has an static IP adress. Try changing it to use DHCP. Go to: Open the guide by...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: I have not been able to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s for several months now. I try to test my network connection and it says that it can't connect to the interne . I know that my internet...
  6. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  7. i can't connect the xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect the xbox live.: hello i'm from south korea. i have complicated problem. like i said i can't connect the xbox live for update to xbox360. just i did download the update in usb. error nb :...
  8. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  9. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  10. Не удаётся подключиться к серверам конфигурации Live.[Translation-You can't connect to Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не удаётся подключиться к серверам конфигурации Live.[Translation-You can't connect to Live...: Добрый день. При попытке подключиться к многопользовательской игре в Forza Horizon 4, всё время неизменно выскакивает одно и то же окошко с диагностикой сети. Перерыл интернет, перепробовал...