Can't connect to Xbox LIVE?

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox LIVE? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past two days now, I haven't been able to connect to LIVE. Which is really frustrating because I bought my Xbox a few weeks ago and got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BAMAOWL, May 28, 2014.

1. BAMAOWL
    BAMAOWL Guest

For the past two days now, I haven't been able to connect to LIVE. Which is really frustrating because I bought my Xbox a few weeks ago and got a year's worth of Gold. It was working brilliantly until suddenly it just won't connect. The internet is still
    connecting fairly strongly to my laptop, so it can't be my internet provider going down. I've turned everything off and on again several times, tried moving my xbox for better connection, and I've gone through your troubleshooting three times now, following
    the steps carefully, but still getting nowhere.

What the heck is going on?

:)

BAMAOWL, May 28, 2014
  2. Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.

ChristianEdobor., May 28, 2014
  3. can't connect to xbox live

i'm trying to connect to my server via wifi adaptor but it won't connect. i looked at it and it flashes red, is that something to be concerned about because it was working fine two days ago.

Quid x Lickas, May 28, 2014
  4. aXs Dalton
    aXs Dalton Guest

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your LIVE problems and the Support team are working their hardest to get problems resolved. I know today, for a fact, there is a slight problem with XBOX LIVE and you can check for updates on when it will be resolved here
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

aXs Dalton, May 28, 2014
  5. ChristianEdobor. Win User

Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.
  6. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  7. BourneSFOD Win User

Connection Issues Between laptop and Xbox.

Apologies, I am having issues with connecting to Xbox live as I say I don't at the top but I think because I can't even connect to the laptop then I can't connect to Xbox Live
  8. TomUS90 Win User

Cant connect to Xbox Live (PLEASE READ)

I can't connect either. It's bull. My housemate is on but I can't connect Internet to xbox live. I don't understand
  9. Vharix Win User

Connection

Xbox will connect to live but can't connect to any servers on the game
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox LIVE? - Similar Threads - Can't connect LIVE

2. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  3. I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC: Hello. i tried playing sea of thieves and forza horizon 4 on my windows 10 pc and i'm not able to connect to the servers of any of them. the only way i can play those games is switching to...
  4. 2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.: There are Two Xbox ones on my network and only one can access Xbox live servers for Modern Warfare at once. One will get on just fine then the other one will keep failing to connect to Xbox live...
  5. I can't connect to Xbox live on my 360 or backwards compatibles on the one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox live on my 360 or backwards compatibles on the one: I have tryed clearing MAC but my gamer profile will not connect to multiplarey or save my progress need a reply. 3d1ad17c-8c03-42fe-a001-f075d78bc39f
  6. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Says can't process the update Status code: 4099-4497-1380-267F-C000-0185 And before you start yes we have cleared the cache, factory reset it, starts the update and right in the middle Boom this...
  7. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0
  8. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One can't load any game or app when connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't load any game or app when connected to Xbox live: A few days ago, my Xbox One started having the problem often called "the Black Screen of Death". I had been using it to play the Witcher 3 and noticed that, after waiting for it to boot for...
  10. no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...: desde hace un poco de tiempo he estado intentando jugar mis juegos de xbox 360 en xbox one sin embargo no he podido conectarme a xbox live y me aparece que no se puede iniciar sesión en xbox live...