Can't connect to Xbox LIVE?

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox LIVE? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past two days now, I haven't been able to connect to LIVE. Which is really frustrating because I bought my Xbox a few weeks ago and got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BAMAOWL, May 28, 2014.

1. BAMAOWL
    BAMAOWL Guest

For the past two days now, I haven't been able to connect to LIVE. Which is really frustrating because I bought my Xbox a few weeks ago and got a year's worth of Gold. It was working brilliantly until suddenly it just won't connect. The internet is still
    connecting fairly strongly to my laptop, so it can't be my internet provider going down. I've turned everything off and on again several times, tried moving my xbox for better connection, and I've gone through your troubleshooting three times now, following
    the steps carefully, but still getting nowhere.

What the heck is going on?

:)

BAMAOWL, May 28, 2014
  2. Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.

ChristianEdobor., May 28, 2014
  3. can't connect to xbox live

i'm trying to connect to my server via wifi adaptor but it won't connect. i looked at it and it flashes red, is that something to be concerned about because it was working fine two days ago.

Quid x Lickas, May 28, 2014
  4. aXs Dalton
    aXs Dalton Guest

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your LIVE problems and the Support team are working their hardest to get problems resolved. I know today, for a fact, there is a slight problem with XBOX LIVE and you can check for updates on when it will be resolved here
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

aXs Dalton, May 28, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox LIVE? - Similar Threads - Can't connect LIVE

2. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  6. Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?: I've recently moved into a new house with a new wifi router. I've connected my Xbox One via an ethernet cable, I am able to connect to Xbox Live through this and I also get good upload and...
  7. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...
  8. Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox live to play forza or anything else: [img] Ill translate the screen (Unable to connect to xbox live - The specified file can not be found - learn more) I verified all windows update reinstalled all xbox services and identity...
  9. Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Blair Witch can't connect to Xbox Live on my PC Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and all other games are working perfectly fine, but every time I try load up Blair Witch it gets past the first few screens and then asks me to log in to Xbox Live...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live but everything is in order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live but everything is in order.: My xbox is connected to my wifi, i even tested it and it said that everything is fine but i cannot connect to xbox live, it says that everything is fine on my part but they are having some problem...