cant connect to xbox live

Discus and support cant connect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought my sons xbox live gold a few months ago, everything works fine ie. browsing internet, chatting with their friends but as soon as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBOXMASTER211, Aug 9, 2014.

1. cant connect to xbox live

Hi everyone,

I bought my sons xbox live gold a few months ago, everything works fine ie. browsing internet, chatting with their friends but as soon as they try to play games on line as message comes up saying lost connection. when i do signal test everything is fine.
    although im using a wireless router signal is good as they have downloaded games without any problems. thanks in advance!!

:)

XBOXMASTER211, Aug 9, 2014
  2. cavinyl
    cavinyl Guest
    xbox live no go

ok so I got a new router from twc yesterday, hooked it up and everythings fine, ive got an xbox 360 in the living room that's working great but my sons xbox 1 down in the basement cant connect to xbox live, I done the test connection down there and it said it was connected but he still cant get on xbox live, everything is hooked up just like before

cavinyl, Aug 9, 2014
  3. S3NT3NC3D
    S3NT3NC3D Guest
    S3NT3NC3D, Aug 9, 2014
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

geekfather, Aug 9, 2014
  5. Haakan Win User

xbox connects to internet but not xbox live

6. S3NT3NC3D Win User

El cable de internet y canjear codigo

7. FabioMorioka Win User

Meu XBOX não quer conectar na live

8. Stogdill Win User

I keep getting disconnected to Xbox Live.

9. PsychedelicBabe Win User
Thema:

1. cant connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - cant connect live

2. Cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live: When I connect to Xbox Live, it shows my NAT as open, but it also shows that services are unavailable below that. I've had this problem for 4 days now, I've tried resetting everything, I have no...
  3. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  4. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  5. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  6. cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live: hi xbox im a huge fan of xbox i do have a xbox 360 but it cant get to xbox live i connect my wifi propely and then its the same but one day it said connect until it reached xbxo live but then it...
  7. i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'm connected to xbox live but i cant login to my account: Greetings, yesterday when i was plying with my Xbox one my Xbox logged me out then i got a massage say that my region isn't supported note that my region is supported i'm in Saudi Arabia the xobx...
  8. Cant connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox Live: I cannot connect to Xbox live on either of my two consoles, Xbox app in windows 10 or from my phone. I tried connecting to my neighbors internet and it still didn't work. All my other internet...
  9. cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live: my daughter and i each have xbox accounts but for the last 3 months after replacing routers cables we still cant connect and talk to each other please help 2b55543f-1ab8-49e4-82fe-5f57855bd73a
  10. XBox 360 cant connect to XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 cant connect to XBox Live: Hi I have a problem, that in my Xbox 360 I cant connect to Xbox live. I get error message: Sorry, this profile cant connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again. How do I...