Can't connect to Xbox Live????

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't seem to get my console to connect to xbox live. Not an internet/router issue as my laptop, phone and my boyfriend's console are all able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lady Linca, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Lady Linca
    Lady Linca Guest

Can't seem to get my console to connect to xbox live. Not an internet/router issue as my laptop, phone and my boyfriend's console are all able to connect to the internet. This problem started gradually by kicking me offline in the middle of games or booting
    me out of parties (but not my boyfriend). Last night, kicked me offline and haven't been able to connect since. Error message (red X) "Your console cannot connect to Xbox Live".

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Milton, Vermont USA

Modem brand & model number:

These are actually located downstairs in my mother-in-laws house. I can go down and get them if needed.

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Internal adapter. Also tried plugging in my old white external wireless adapter - did not work.

Things you have tried:

Resetting modem and router (several times) - rebooting console - adding the external wireless adapter

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Don't know what a nat is

Any Error Codes you encounter: none

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

Comcast/Xfinity

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 0000

X: 8000 - 0011

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 000 - 0005

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D: 0.0.0.0 , 0.0.0.0

S: WPA2

C: 0

:)

Lady Linca, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.

ChristianEdobor., Aug 29, 2014
  3. can't connect to xbox live

i'm trying to connect to my server via wifi adaptor but it won't connect. i looked at it and it flashes red, is that something to be concerned about because it was working fine two days ago.

Quid x Lickas, Aug 29, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Linca!

[quote user="Lady Linca"]Not an internet/router issue as my laptop, phone and my boyfriend's console are all able to connect to the internet.[/quote]Is your boyfriend's console an Xbox 360, or Xbox One? I assume both console's connect to the same router Internet
    connection and sometimes at the same time. Correct?

[quote user="Lady Linca"]Modem brand & model number:

These are actually located downstairs in my mother-in-laws house. I can go down and get them if needed.

[/quote]That would be great!

Try found out the make and model of your router and your modem as well. That is, if these two are not combined into a single device.

[quote user="Lady Linca"]Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

unknown

[/quote]Another important piece that has to be enabled, if you connect multiple console's to your router.

Access the web-utility interface of your router and make sure UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is ticked enable.

[quote user="Lady Linca"]Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Don't know what a nat is

[/quote]To make it very easy, NAT (Network Address Translation) translates private addresses on your local network, to a public routable address, so that devices on your local network can send, or receive data to and from, the Internet-at-large.

Whenever you and your boyfriend's console's are connected to Xbox Live at the same time, run a diagnostic test and let us know if you see any error message, related to the behavior of your NAT/router.

To run a diagnostic test: Go to Xbox Network settings and select Test Xbox Live Connection.

[quote user="Lady Linca"]D: 0.0.0.0 , 0.0.0.0

[/quote]Did you forgot to type these values in, or did they show as: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0 after you've run the diagnostic test?

Let us know what you find out.

taidara, Aug 29, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live???? - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. Can't connect Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect Xbox live: Could someone help me please i am trying to connect my xbox 360 to live so can play with other players but when ive checked the settings etc saying theres a problem with the service showing this...
  3. No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]: Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live desde mi 360 tarda unos segundos intentando iniciar sesión, pero no inicia y me aparece el código de error 8015190e, ya busque las posibles soluciones en la...
  4. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  6. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  7. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  9. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...