Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

Discus and support Can’t Connect To Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by delikanli34216, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing happened. I tested the network connection and it said everything
    was good and the multiplayer connection also said everything was good. Then i decided to look this problem up and I saw that I should factory reset the console. So I reset the console while keeping the games and apps. However after I did this the same error
    occurred and I still can’t connect to Xbox Live. The only other option I’ve seen is to factory reset the Xbox completely, but I’m not sure I want to do that yet if there are any others ways to fix this problem.

:)

delikanli34216, Oct 21, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  3. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox live support page has a broken link

4. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live issues

5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. DUDE4396 Win User

Backwards compatibility not working

I can hit download profile and then it tells me it can’t connect to xbox live.
Thema:

Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

1. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can’t Connect Live

2. Can’t Update or Connect to Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Update or Connect to Live: Hello, I’ve been trying to update my Xbox one but the update can’t get past 16%. The console is directly connected to the Internet and all other devices on the network are fine, and xbox says...
  3. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  4. Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via Xfinity wifi: Ive been trying to connect my xbox to xfinity wifi for almost 2 days. Ive tried resetting my xbox and when i go to try and connect to my xfinity wifi, it says, “cannot connect to DHCP server.” Can...
  5. US Xbox One S can’t connect to LIVE in UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    US Xbox One S can’t connect to LIVE in UK?: I am traveling with my USA Xbox One S. I cannot seem to connect to Xbox Live services from the UK or Europe unless I use a VPN to connect through a US server. Shouldnt I be able to login normally...
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox live even though I’m on strong WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live even though I’m on strong WiFi: Hey, I’ve had this Xbox for years now and it hasn’t failed me once but recently it cannot connect to xbox live. I am on wifi and it is working fine on every device except for the xbox so the...
  7. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Can’t connect Xbox live: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Can’t connect Xbox live Please check link Restore to Factory Defaults | Xbox One 76d4c962-762c-48b2-94ba-1077e85c1eb7
  8. AT&T: Can’t connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Can’t connect to Xbox live: AT&T (ISPs): Can’t connect to Xbox live Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution 695e096f-8068-494e-a04f-a6cc97cc5e28
  9. Can’t Connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Connect to Xbox live: can’t connect to live it signs in then right out , went to test network and it says it’s interrupted . Checked my internet and it’s running fine Xbox just won’t let me sign in ....
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox Live with working network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox Live with working network: Hello, I’m not sure if anyone has a solution to this, but it’s really a frustrating problem. My dad renewed our Xbox live membership and I didn’t get around to getting on my Xbox One until a few...