Can't connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Live connection stopped working yesterday, while I was in the middle of a game. I'm using an ethernet connection. So far I've reset my router (all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dlyons1-D40A14B1-B09F-4E63-B548-02C21BD02239, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live

My Live connection stopped working yesterday, while I was in the middle of a game. I'm using an ethernet connection. So far I've reset my router (all other wired and wireless devices are working), tried a factory reset of the network settings and deleted
    my profiles, just in case they were corrupted and switched ethernet cables. Nothing has worked. The Xbox says it can't connect to the network. When I go to my router page, I can see the mac address of my xbox and it has an IP address assigned to it but when
    I enter that IP address it still doesn't connect (I didn't enter the submask though). Thanks in advance for your help!

:)

dlyons1-D40A14B1-B09F-4E63-B548-02C21BD02239, Jan 1, 2014
  2. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    noboundz, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.

ChristianEdobor., Jan 1, 2014
  4. Can't connect to Xbox Live

Problem solved. Unplugged the ethernet switch and re-checked all my wired connections again. When I plugged the Xbox back in, it worked.

dlyons1-D40A14B1-B09F-4E63-B548-02C21BD02239, Jan 1, 2014
  5. ChristianEdobor. Win User

Xbox Live connection lags yet internet connection is excellent. Nat becomes Moderate

I can't connect to Xbox Live when bridging. My Xbox settings are on Automatic and I can't connect.
  6. BourneSFOD Win User

Connection Issues Between laptop and Xbox.

Apologies, I am having issues with connecting to Xbox live as I say I don't at the top but I think because I can't even connect to the laptop then I can't connect to Xbox Live
  7. IceKilla124 Win User

Won't connect to Live

I can't connect to my xbox live the info that the xbox is given me is you need 190MB to connect to xbox live
  8. SopranoNutria56 Win User

Xbox won't cennect to internet

Can't connect to xbox live
  9. Vharix Win User

Connection

Xbox will connect to live but can't connect to any servers on the game
Thema:

Can't connect to Xbox Live

1. Can't connect to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can't connect Live

2. Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, etc: Hi all, I have a Series S which I've had a for a couple of weeks now, with an Ultimate subscription. I am able to log into my account, connect to the Store, download games, including Game Pass,...
  3. My xbox 360 account can't connect to xbox live (error code 8015190A) but my Xbox One can....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 account can't connect to xbox live (error code 8015190A) but my Xbox One can....: As the Subject says: I can't sign into my xbox live account on any 360 console. I have in my possession two xbox 360 consoles and have cleaned the cache on both in hopes of cleaning some file...
  4. Profile can't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile can't connect to Xbox Live: I tried to download my Xbox 360 profile to someone else's console and it wouldn't let me sign in, I didn't think much of it until I got home and tried to play L4D2 and It wouldn't connect to Xbox...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360.: So, I've had this issue with my 360 for a while, when I was on my homepage it would sometimes sign me out of xbox live and sometimes even in a game, all I did to fix it was press the home button...
  6. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem): As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account,...
  7. Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.: I hope that this is the right place to ask for help, I am lucky enough to have a new series x and xbox one/X/S optimised games and the online works perfectly but when I try to play an Xbox 360...
  8. Can't connect to Horizon live Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Horizon live Forza horizon 4: [img] I get this every time i try to join my friend or eliminator. I play on pc and he does two but he can join every thing and i dont I allready reinstalled and done the thing in the command...
  9. Xbox live - can't connect with other players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live - can't connect with other players: Hi, i'm on xbox one S. A few weeks ago some Xbox Live services went down(showed on the website and on my xbox, and was notified when they came back up) and since all services came back online...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live Xbox 360: About 5 days ago I jad this issue. At first I could log into my Xbox Profile with connection to Xbox Live. When I turn on some game, I got this message "Disconnected with Xbox Live". I thought at...