Can't connect to Xbox One through Smartglass on Win 8.1 Pro

Discus and support Can't connect to Xbox One through Smartglass on Win 8.1 Pro in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not connect to my Xbox One through Smartglass via my Windows 8.1 Pro laptop, which is an HP G56, connected via wifi to a secured wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony for real, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Can't connect to Xbox One through Smartglass on Win 8.1 Pro

I can not connect to my Xbox One through Smartglass via my Windows 8.1 Pro laptop, which is an HP G56, connected via wifi to a secured wireless connection. My Xbox One is connected to the same router, but through a wired connection. I have tried connecting
    my Xbox to the wifi and it still did not show up. I have also turned off wireless isolation on my Netgear WNR2000v3 router. I have made sure that I am not connected to the guest network. I have done a hard reset of my Xbox and removed the power cable for 30
    seconds. I have completely turned off my firewall as well as make sure that Smartglass was added as an exception to the firewall. I have reinstalled Smartglass Xbox One version on my laptop. I can see my Xbox in my device settings on the computer. I am logged
    in to the correct Microsoft account, as I can see what my Xbox One is currently up to, but I just can not make a connection to it. I have tried connecting directly to the IP address while it was both wired and wireless, making sure to type the correct IP for
    each state. I have successfully connected my Android 4.x device to my Xbox One in the past, through the same network. The problem seems to be with my PC. I am excited to use its companion capabilities with BF4, so any help will be greatly appreciated!

:)

Tony for real, Mar 30, 2014
  2. phatjam98
    phatjam98 Guest
    Smartglass will not connect on any of my Windows 8.1 devices

I've been trying for hours now and cannot get my Surface Pro 8.1 or my desktop which is running Win Pro 8.1 as well to connect to my Xbox One with smartglass. I get "We can't connect to your console right now 0x8000001F" error. All on the same networks.

I can even connect with my android phone easily. Anyone have any idea how to fix this crazy issue?

phatjam98, Mar 30, 2014
  3. xbox one controller can not connect to windows 8.1 x64 on my iMac with bootcamp

i have dual os on my iMac through bootcamp, mac os x and windows 8.1 pro x64

the problem is, when I try to connect xbox one controller to my windows it does not want to connect even though the drivers already installed

please help me!

AimedHorse900, Mar 30, 2014
  4. Can't connect to Xbox One through Smartglass on Win 8.1 Pro

Also, I do not have any SDK materials installed. This is a relatively fresh install/upgrade (from win7).

Tony for real, Mar 30, 2014
Thema:

Can't connect to Xbox One through Smartglass on Win 8.1 Pro

1. Can't connect to Xbox One through Smartglass on Win 8.1 Pro - Similar Threads - Can't connect through

2. Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms: Hello, a family member from Germany and I are trying to play Minecraft online together. I purchased a Minecraft Realm today. He is using a Xbox One S console, while I'm using a PC. He used a...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  4. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  5. Can't connect through HDMI LG TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect through HDMI LG TV: Anybody have a fix for a LG TV that won't recognize my xbox through the HDMI? Tried multiple chords, took it to a shop assuming it was the port on the xbox and it worked there. Got back home and...
  6. Can't Connect To Online On "360" Through Backwards Compatibility On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect To Online On "360" Through Backwards Compatibility On Xbox One: Hey there, I'm online on Xbox One, able to download games no problem. When I go to play Banjo Kazooie it wouldn't connect online. I was getting the 80151901 error...
  7. I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth: when i try to connect a xbox one s controller to my phone of which brand is huawel through bluetooth, my phone said that my controller couldn't be connected to the phone because of incorrect pin....
  8. Can't connect to internet through mobile hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to internet through mobile hotspot.: I'm having trouble connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet through my mobile hotspot (on my phone). When I test, it will connect to my network but not the internet. I've tried all of the...
  9. Can't connect to Live on Xbox 360 through Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Live on Xbox 360 through Xbox one: I can play multiplayer games and go on live on the Xbox one itself fine. However, I can't connect to xbox live on the 360 through my xbox one. I sign in offline and when I press the "connect to...
  10. Can't connect to Live on Xbox 360 through Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Live on Xbox 360 through Xbox one: I can play multiplayer games and go on live on the Xbox one itself fine. However, I can't connect to xbox live on the 360 through my xbox one. I sign in offline and when I press the "connect to...