Cant connect to XBOX using portal.

Discus and support Cant connect to XBOX using portal. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox series x and s. The series X I have had for awhile. Installed retroarch no problems. Was able to access xbox portal. Everything worked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joejoejackson, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Cant connect to XBOX using portal.

I have a xbox series x and s. The series X I have had for awhile. Installed retroarch no problems. Was able to access xbox portal. Everything worked fine.

Just purchased a series S for another room and went to installing retroarch as before etc. Was able to connect to portal to get it set up, then next time I tried to connect to the portal I could not connect. Now I can not connect to either xbox using xbox portal. I have the series X mapped as network drive on my PC and it still can connect that way but not through the portal.

I have tried different browsers, used both the XBOX address as well as IP address to connect. I can ping both xbox's from any pc/laptop in the house with no packet loss or anything. Also rebooted routers etc., even reset the series S and started over. Still not able to connect to either xbox through the portal. I have tried only having 1 xbox on the network at a time, no change. Both are hardwired but I have also tried using wifi, no change. Both xbox's work fine. pass all the network tests, connect to xbox live etc. I'm really at a loss at this point, no idea what to try next.

:)

joejoejackson, Jan 12, 2022
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Kinect-Are we being watched?

Seeing the xbox one I realized I was right.Always connected .always on.always watching.A portal has opened to a new ps4 that doesnt do these things.Im stepping into that portal this gen.
  3. PortalMaster26 Win User

portal of power for xbox series x

Yes the portal of power does connect to a usb port. I was wondering since the xbox series x, the console that comes out this year, plays xbox one games i was wondering if the portal of power designed for the xbox one will work with the new console.
  4. Peter van Rijswijk Win User

can't connect to xbox live

5. Haakan Win User

xbox connects to internet but not xbox live

6. Stogdill Win User

I keep getting disconnected to Xbox Live.

Thema:

Cant connect to XBOX using portal.

1. Cant connect to XBOX using portal. - Similar Threads - Cant connect using

2. Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one: Hello all, I went to Best Buy and ask the salesman about the Gaming headset Astro A10 its wired to the 3,5mm on the gamepad. In my xbox one when I go to the sound parameters it just not detected....
  3. Cant connect to XBOX portal all of a sudden

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect to XBOX portal all of a sudden: I have a xbox series x and s. The series X I have had for awhile. Installed retroarch no problems. Was able to access xbox portal. Everything worked fine. Just purchased a series S for another...
  4. Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect to DCHP server on Xbox One?: My elite Xbox One console cant connect to the DCHP server. Ive tried multiple times to and still cant connect. I did a factory reset and still cant connect. Anyone have a solution?...
  5. Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live: I have tried playing two different games through the Xbox App on Windows 10, I have been able to play them both before but now every time I try to join a game of Sea of Thieves or Back for Blood,...
  6. xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant...: xbox live? in my xbox i cant stay connected to xbox live i redeemed 2 cards and now i cant get in to my account on my xbox will not stay connected to xbox live what a rip off xbox is...
  7. Cant connect FH4 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect FH4 Online: Hi, I couldn't connect online for like 2 months and tried literally everything and I don't know what to do atm. Here some screenshots about current situation: [img] [img] [img]...
  8. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account: upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was set up, however after I get to the home screen...
  9. Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.: please help me with my wireless connection that won't let me connect for some reason and I keep trying to type the password and it won't let me connect. 151c4f0e-727b-4c74-b8bd-08224624da47
  10. My Xbox controller dont connect with my wire , they are only charging but i cant use them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller dont connect with my wire , they are only charging but i cant use them.: I can use my controller wireless but as soon as i connect my controllor to a wire i cant use him anymore , and if i want to connect my controller to my pc i get error code 43 and it says device...