Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute

Discus and support Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sure what has happened but seemingly out of the blue my xbox one will sign my account out shortly after I have turned the console on and won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinyli0n, May 5, 2018.

1. Vinyli0n
    Vinyli0n Guest

Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute

I'm not sure what has happened but seemingly out of the blue my xbox one will sign my account out shortly after I have turned the console on and won't let me sign back in, xboxlive does not work and when I test multiplayer connection
    I get the error message "Cannot connect to terado IP address". I am not sure what is going on and would really appreciate some help.

So far I have; Reset my router, unplugged xbox and restarted many times, cleared alternate mac address.

I believe my house is set up with a gateway that goes to my router which then is wired to my xbox.

:)

Vinyli0n, May 5, 2018
  2. victorjinl
    victorjinl Guest
    Got signed out only minutes after I signed in

by the way, my NAT is open, using wire to connect to my router. ping is good. download/upload speed is super. Just in case you guys asking these bullshit questions again and again.

victorjinl, May 5, 2018
  3. Cant connect on xboxlive with new console

Yes, it downloaded some system updates when i turn it on.

i can browse marketplace but when i start downloading something it disconnects immediately.

And it disconnects every game after i connect to the match.

I have one console connected at a time.

I didnt have to do anything to the old console for connects

ProfessoriKaaos, May 5, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, May 5, 2018
  5. Hi Vinyli0n,

Have you had a chance to work through the steps for that error message in our
    troubleshooting guide
    as well?

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi Vinyli0n,

Have you had a chance to work through the steps for that error message in our
    troubleshooting guide
    as well?

Thank you!
  7. OK Fowl Win User

8. pete son. Win User

Xbox won't update right

I am having the same issue every time i turn on my console and sign in to xboxlive i go to any game or app in the guide get a update and the update fails or it completely disconnects me from xboxlive preventing

me from interacting with anything in the console when i troubleshoot connection its says everythings fine and im fully connected to live and i reset my content cache to no avail please help.
  9. pete son. Win User

GAME NOT UPDATING

I am having the same issue i believe and need help badly, every time i turn on my console and sign in to xboxlive i go to any game or app in the guide get a update and the update fails or it completely disconnects me from xboxlive preventing

me from interacting with anything in the console when i troubleshoot connection its says everythings fine and im fully connected to live and i reset my content cache to no avail please help.
  10. KilledByDrones Win User

Xbox forced update, now everything throws an error 0x80070102

I'm having the same problem here. That error code is a sign in problem, and I bet

everyone with this problem has an "auto sign in" thins, where it signs

you in automatically when you power on the system. It's a very weird problem
    It definitely makes since that this issue is related to sign-in in some way, because the past week leading up to today I have had weird issues where every time I turned my xbox one it would immediately sign me out and I would get a notification that said
    something like "sorry...try signing in with a controller". This happened every time turned my console on which is in Instant-On mode, I was able to sign in just fine afterwards, but it was still annoying to be signed out every time I powered on. This morning
    I wake up and turned on my xbox and was greeting with all the issues mentioned in the thread to a T. After several hard resets I was finally able to access the home menu (after waiting nearly 2 minutes for it to appear) and signed out. After that I hard reset
    again, signed in, and removed my account and re-added it. Now everything seems to be working again so far.
Thema:

1. Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute - Similar Threads - Can't connect xboxlive

2. xbox360 profile can't connect to xboxlive on this console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 profile can't connect to xboxlive on this console: I cannot connect to xbox live with my profile. It says to download it again. How do I do that? Thanks for any help. ebe51636-423f-4335-8e5d-f715fae06817
  3. XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器无法连接 win10家庭版[Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器无法连接 win10家庭版[Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME]: XBOXLIVE NAT 服务器 法连接 win10家庭版 [Translation-XBOXLIVE NAT SERVER CAN'T CONNECT TO WIN10 HOME] 8afaab29-c106-45c4-8d37-3e06a2c05194
  4. can't connect to xboxlive after router update

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to xboxlive after router update: My landlord updated our wireless, now it's a 2g/5g hookup, and since then I can't connect to xboxlive. When I test network connection it says everything is ok Multiplayer test says can't finish...
  5. Can't connect to XboxLive ( PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to XboxLive ( PC ): HI, The XboxLive app just tells me my connection is off while its perfectly working. Tried many things including shutting off and reseting the Xbox app. b470dc8f-b009-4ac7-a70a-085ef05103d9
  6. Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute: I'm not sure what has happened but seemingly out of the blue my xbox one will sign my account out shortly after I have turned the console on and won't let me sign back in, xboxlive does not work...
  7. I can't connect to xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to xboxlive: My xbox will not connect to xboxlive or ea. Is there anyway you can fix this. This been going on for 2 months now? Thanks 7854add8-3936-457c-bb3c-5b96bda1a294
  8. Can't connect to XboxLive though says it's connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to XboxLive though says it's connected: Hi guys, I've tried hard resets, clearing MAC, resetting routers, using phones hot spot instead of ADSL and nothing helps. Xbox says it is connected, everything is all good, but my friends list...
  9. Cant connect to XboxLive and now I can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XboxLive and now I can't sign in: I turned my xbox 360 on after not using it for a couple of days and now i can't sign in to xboxlive. I went through all the troubleshooting suggestions including using a wired network connection....
  10. Can't connect to xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xboxlive: A few days ago, while in either netflix or HuluPlus apps, XboxLive would randomly and completely disconnect. At first, I could just go to network settings, disconnect from my modem, re-enter the...