Can't connect to your DCHP server

Discus and support Can't connect to your DCHP server in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't connect to your DCHP server I can't connect my wifi to my Xbox but it's fine for all other devices I've tried many times and it has been going on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CommandoCheesy, May 26, 2018.

1. Can't connect to your DCHP server

I can't connect my wifi to my Xbox but it's fine for all other devices I've tried many times and it has been going on for 11 hours so far. It just keeps coming up with can't connect to your DCHP server

:)

CommandoCheesy, May 26, 2018
  2. My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server

yeah it sees it and connects to it but it gives me a dchp server error message

SomtooAkaigwe, May 26, 2018
  3. Dchp not working

Dchp not working
    Can't connect to dchp something about my mac address being filtered

iX D4ILY MDK Xi, May 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't connect to your DCHP server - Similar Threads - Can't connect DCHP

2. Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft...: Eu recentemente estou tendo um problema. Quando eu tento conectar minha conta do xbox no ps4 da a seguinte mensagem: Opa! Parece que essa conta já está conectada. E depois disso eu tento logar...
  3. Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only: Boa tarde. Recentemente troquei meu pacote de internet para Vivo Fibra 200 MB de Download e 100 MB de upload. Tenho jogado na Xbox Live normalmente, contudo não consigo me conectar ao Call of Duty...
  4. I can't connect to multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't connect to multiplayer games: For a few months now (on Minecraft) I haven't been able to connect to games with friends through invites. Their games don't show up in my friends list, I am on Android, and I thought it would go...
  5. I can't connect to chat in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to chat in games: I can't connect to chat in any game that is online that i play what can i do to fix it. especially for Warframe 047bc2a4-c9be-4b99-81fe-d9ac8789e8e3
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: Hello Ive been trying to connect to my xbox for the last 3 hours and it won't let me connect to my phones hotspot Ive tried restarting the console and tge phone...
  7. Can't connect to a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to a specific person: Hi, I can join multi-player games but I can't join games with a specific person. She also can join multi-player games but can't join games with me. We can join a party with each other and talk....
  8. I can't connect my phone app to my console because of my location...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect my phone app to my console because of my location...: Hello everyone, I joined the game streaming program but I'm French and I live in France... I successfully set the Insider app and the phone app but I cannot test it because it says that it's not...
  9. Teredo isn't working and I can't connect to Xbox networking (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo isn't working and I can't connect to Xbox networking (Windows 10): A few weeks ago Forza Horizon 4 has been working just fine with the ability of playing online but suddenly Teredo has stopped working and the Xbox app detects it aswell. I have tried every...
  10. Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game.: Friend and I can't connect on any Co-Op style game. Perhaps ypu could both setup a static ip address and see if these help. This is usually a very quick process on your console to do once googled...