Can't connect to your DCHP server

Discus and support Can't connect to your DCHP server in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't connect to your DCHP server I can't connect my wifi to my Xbox but it's fine for all other devices I've tried many times and it has been going on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CommandoCheesy, May 26, 2018.

1. Can't connect to your DCHP server

I can't connect my wifi to my Xbox but it's fine for all other devices I've tried many times and it has been going on for 11 hours so far. It just keeps coming up with can't connect to your DCHP server

:)

CommandoCheesy, May 26, 2018
  2. My xbox cant connect to the DCHP server

yeah it sees it and connects to it but it gives me a dchp server error message

SomtooAkaigwe, May 26, 2018
  3. Dchp not working

Dchp not working
    Can't connect to dchp something about my mac address being filtered

iX D4ILY MDK Xi, May 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't connect to your DCHP server - Similar Threads - Can't connect DCHP

2. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: I am using the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox one. There are no issues with xbox live on the xbox one but on the xbox 360 emulator I am getting cant connect to Xbox live errors. I tried clearing...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Xbox Live (or support): I can't sign in. When I do the automatic test of my xbox, it can get onto the internet, but not into xbox live. I've checked on here but the service says its fine. I've tried to contact support,...
  5. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  6. Can't connect to any game servers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers.: so i live on a campus with a lot of other students, their are two dorms and each dorm has its own router. witch is used by anyone that lives within that dorm. other people have no problems playing...
  7. Can't connect Online on Forza 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect Online on Forza 4: Bonjour, Je sais que cette question a beaucoup été posé mais aucune solution ne semble fonctionner chez moi. Je n'arrive pas jouer en ligne forza horizon 4. Lorsque je lance le jeu, mes amis me...
  8. Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...: (copied directly from my Microsoft forum discussion, where they were stumped and ultimately recommended that I post it over here) Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home...
  9. PC版 forza horizon4 オンラインに接続できない [Translate] PC version forza horizon4 Can't connect online

in XBoX on Windows
    PC版 forza horizon4 オンラインに接続できない [Translate] PC version forza horizon4 Can't connect online: 先日購入し、 すぐにゲー を始めたのですが、始めた当初からオンラインが出来ずオフラインでプレイしていました。 た 制限がいくつかあるためオンラインにしようといろいろ調べたのですが改善されなく困っています。 現在の状況 Xboxネットワークで確認した所、最初の時点では 接続状態やパフォーマンスは異常なしでしたが、Xbox Live...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...