Can't connect to your wireless network

Discus and support Can't connect to your wireless network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Evening all So to start with I'm not very techy but I can usual resolve issues myself or with Google but this has been going on for a few days now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RICHWALSH2, May 2, 2021.

1. RICHWALSH2
    RICHWALSH2 Guest

Evening all

So to start with I'm not very techy but I can usual resolve issues myself or with Google but this has been going on for a few days now.

I can't seem to connect my xbox to the WiFi from my flat but can to the same network from further away, in a different area of the building.

When I enter the details and go to log in it just says can't connect to wireless network and suggests resetting the router which I may have done around 100 times.

As a side note every other device is connected to the WiFi with no problems and I have made sure it is not blocked on the network etc.

Any help anybody could give me would be great.

Cheers, Rich

:)

RICHWALSH2, May 2, 2021
  2. Vertual Lord-0BBAEC4 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox LIVE

It says this:

Can't connect to your wireless network.

Make sure you're connecting to the correct wireless network. Your console is configured to connect to the ...... network.

Do you want to select a different wireless network?

That's what it says..
  3. coke55 Win User

Can't connect anymore!

Stops fdrom Xbox 360 To Internet

Your wireless network is secured with a WEP key or a WPA Passphrase. Your cosole may be using the wrong one.

On your PC, go to your router configuration webpage and write down your wirelsess networks WEP key or WPA Passphrease.

You can find help about WEP and WPA at www.xbox.com/networkhelp.

In the list of available networks, Press Y to discomnect, then select your wireless network gain and set it up using the correct key or passphrase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you're connecting to hte correct wireless network. Your console is configured to connect to the **INTERNET NAME** network.

Do you want to select a different wireless network?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turn your router or modem off and back on, then wait 30 seconds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't connect to your network hardware.

There may be some additional soulations available online at www.xbox.com/networkhelp
  4. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

Please perform a full shut down of the console. Then, the next step will be to power cycle your modem and router. Once they are back online please reboot your XBox. This should correct the issue.
  5. denis97g Win User

have you tried power cycling your console?
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Hi,

I'm assuming that your internet is working on other devices in the home?

Can you confirm that you entered the passphrase key correctly when you reconnected?

HP
Thema:

1. Can't connect to your wireless network - Similar Threads - Can't connect wireless

2. Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...: Hello! I recently acquired a SteelSeries Arctis 9x headset, and am using it through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. After a fair bit of digging and research I have determined that there is...
  3. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  4. Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hi! So I recently made a partial switch from Xbox to PC, and brought my Razer Thresher headset with me: (https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one/) I use...
  5. xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?: i have 2 xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC wireless gaming receiver.But i can't update the driver to connect my controller.Although it works on my laptop with win10 family version....
  6. : "Can't connect to your wireless network"

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : "Can't connect to your wireless network": : "Can't connect to your wireless network" Hello thank you for posting your question on fourm I hope I can help you resolve this issue today please use link below to help solve your problem Xbox...
  7. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  8. : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network: : Can't Connect to WPA Wireless Network I'm almost certain wpa2 IS supported ... You may mean wpa2 *enterprise* that isn't supported(a lot of schools and colleges tend to use this)...
  9. Can't connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one s: My xbox randomly stopped working with wifi and I don't know what happened. I looked through all the settings and everything and the only problem I noticed was that my xbox was set to the wrong...
  10. can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't connect to wireless network: How do I tell my router to not filter out my xbox mac address 42ab769e-0eed-48e1-b95e-f56c3f7a39d5