Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360

Discus and support Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360 Hi Everyone, I've been trying for several hours now to get my Xbox360 and Windows7 computer to talk to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DakshinaKali, Dec 31, 2016.

1. DakshinaKali
    DakshinaKali Guest

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying for several hours now to get my Xbox360 and Windows7 computer to talk to eachother: I've changed the Windows Firewall to allow Windows Media Extenders (seriously, why is this not enabled by default???) and turned off my Bullguard Firewall.
    Still I get that same 'Cannot Set Up Extender' message.

If anyone can help me with this, that would be so great!

Thank you and a Happy New Year! Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360 :)

Kind regards

:)

DakshinaKali, Dec 31, 2016
  2. MrTre
    MrTre Guest
    XBOX 360 and Windows Media Center

XBOX 360 and Windows Media Center

Hi,

recently i was checking out the media center settings on my xbox360, and out of curiostiy i started the configuration of windows media center. But i never completed it, becaus i do not have a media center. Now, everytime i turn my xbox360 on, the first thing
    he askes me is to complete the media center configuration.

How do i turn this off? Couldnt find anything about it on the internet of in the settings pane of my xbox360.

MrTre, Dec 31, 2016
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    having trouble setting up windows media center.

Talk to IceStorm III that keeps on going of course....

I will say this though... If your Xbox360 connects to the Internet via RJ45 or Wireless N, your Xbox360 extender should have NO problems connecting to your PC...

1. Open Windows Media Center on your Xbox360.. (It will look for your PC)

2. Select "Setup a New Connection" from the list on screen..

3. Keep on selecting Continue, until you see an 8 Digit Code to the right of screen.. (xxxx-xxxx)

4. Open Windows Media Center on your PC..

5. Go to the "Tasks Tab" under the TV Tab & Click on "Add Extender"

6. Click enter & type the 8 Digit Code from the Xbox360..

7. Wait until Windows Media Center, Configures & Authorizes your Xbox360 Extender & syncs it to your PC..

8. Click Finish & both your Xbox360 & PC should be in Windows Media Center..

9. Follow the Steps in Windows Media Center, to add Music, Movies or Pictures to your WMC Library..

_

Move on IceStorm III, as you know squat about it & IPv4 / 6 is used for ANY communication with LAN Devices, Including WiFi.....

OCRyzen, Dec 31, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't connect Windows Media Center to Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Can't connect Windows

2. Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10: I can't connect to any parties whatsoever, ive tried all of the troubleshooting steps on the support website and none of them seem to have helped me, anyone know any way i could fix this?...
  3. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  5. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition can't connect to internal server: Hi my girlfriends' computer just can't join internal server, we have tried many ways but still doesn't work there are few trouble shot we have done: 1. I used my pc and my andriod device to...
  8. Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: As of today, I am unable to connect to a friend of mine in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I have never had this issue before. There are 4 other people in, that have joined through the Xbox app...
  9. Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition): Hello I've got a problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition. When i invite a friend to play, he can join and play. But if i want to invite another friend, then, he try to join, and got the message...
  10. Can't Connect To My Friend's World In Minecarft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect To My Friend's World In Minecarft Windows 10 Edition: I just wanted to play with my friend , she created a new world , she even tried to invite me, it didn't help either. [img] 257ec339-2125-485a-bd6d-0a15afe5c5cb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox360 wont connect media center